Part time Marketing Executive
Part time marketing executive, London West End, financial services
Our client is an independent, owner-managed company based in the West End of London, providing private clients and institutions with a financial planning and investment management service.
This Marketing Executive position is a newly created role, reporting to the COO, to promote the brand to their target audiences rather than relying solely on word-of-mouth inbound referral. Reporting into the COO, the role consists of three main workstreams, client database management, managing client communications programs, and organising company events.
This will initially be a 6 month contract with a view to becoming permanent.
Candidates will have a track record of event management and client/prospect engagement, as well as experience of working with media partners and social media platforms to build prospect databases.
Client database management:
- Building and maintaining a database of prospective private and corporate clients, informed by desk research, Linkedin and other social media connections. As well as identifying prospects, the database will need to include connections of these prospects to existing staff and clients
- Ensuring the database is kept updated for all prospect engagement and news
- Ensuring the team are kept up to date on any client or prospective client news in the media
- Interrogating the existing client CRM system to assess marketing opportunities (ie analysing the system for common client interests, key life events or backgrounds)
Managing client communications programs:
- Plan a programme of communications with prospect clients, which could be broadcast (through own website, or social media) or one2one marketing (always via a personalised introduction of a referred nature)
- Working with internal and external stakeholders to ensure timely delivery to existing and prospect clients against a content calendar (articles/thought pieces, other PR outputs, CIO TV videos etc)
- Fostering good relations with and retained PR agency, trade press and media owners to keep updated on latest PR and communications initiatives and opportunities
- Overseeing key annual client social interactions – ie Christmas gifting and birthday gifting
- Investigate the establishment of new client offerings
- Keeping the content of the company website fresh and up to date
Organising company events or company attendance at third party events:
- Creating, organising and project managing existing client entertainment events – typically smaller group events lead by the client’s financial planner or employee benefits consultant
- Keeping an active diary of client social engagements to ensure appropriate frequency of client engagement prevail
- Creating, organising and project managing new business referrer events – typically gatherings of an associated adviser network of accountants, solicitors and similar stakeholders
- Organising the annual client Christmas drinks event
- Creating, organising and project managing the embryonic next generation programme, likely to include management of program membership, event hosting, and a schools speaker outreach workstream
- Organising speakers and content for monthly internal employee townhall events
- Investigate the hosting of a corporate awards scheme in the media industry, and organising any such event
Flexibility: 2-3 days a week - initial 6 month contract with a view to becoming permanent
Location: London - West End
Salary: £50K FTE