Digital Marketing Specialist (Acquisition) , Part time 22.5 hours/wk
It is an essential requirement for this role that the successful candidate has specialist digital marketing experience, including PPC and paid social media experience.
If this is you, please read on...
Specialist digital marketing with PPC and paid social media etc. experience.
We are an innovative, friendly and exciting digital and direct marketing agency, working with many UK and International charities - Age UK, NSPCC, Oxfam, MSF to name a few - as well as a selection of commercial businesses.
We are looking for an experienced digital acquisition specialist to join our friendly, supportive and sociable team. The role primarily involves working on cause-led digital campaigns for our charity clients, in particular using Display Advertising, Paid Social and Google Adwords.
The role is part time and can be shaped for the right candidate. You would however be expected to work in our central London office on at least two days per week.
The responsibilities of the role include:
- Campaign planning, targeting and budgeting
- Copywriting for digital advertising
- Using Adwords, Facebook and other paid platforms to deploy and manage campaigns
- Configuring Goals, Funnels and E-commerce tracking using Google Analytics/Tag Manager
- Producing campaign performance reports
- Developing and growing client accounts
To be considered for the role you will need:
- Track record of delivering successful campaigns
- Hands-on experience of paid digital media platforms
- Strong understanding of attribution and web analytics
- Excellent communication skills
- A can-do, positive attitude, often relying on their own initiative
- Ability prioritise effectively across multiple clients
Not essential, but advantages we will take into consideration:
- Agency-side digital marketing background
- Charity sector experience
- £40k pro-rata
- 22.5 hrs a week – flexible to suit the candidate including home working, minimum twice a week in the office
- 22 days holiday rising to 27 after first year (plus public holidays) pro-rata
- Duvet days, Life insurance
- Discounted Private healthcare, Flu jabs, annual eye tests
- Discounted computer purchases, Childcare vouchers scheme, Cycle scheme
Please submit your CV and covering letter via the application method below.
Please feel free to share this vacancy with your networks if you know somebody with the skills and experience that we're looking for.