Recruitment Manager, part time or full time, 4-5 days per week
Simon-Kucher is a global consultancy with a clear focus on top-line growth. With more than 1,400 employees in 26 countries worldwide, we deliver measurable revenue and profit growth for clients from all industries and regions. Our projects increase our clients’ profitability by 100 to 500 basis points on average.
Our core values include integrity, respect, team spirit, and entrepreneurship. The latter is especially important. All of our more than 140 Partners are not only owners of the company, they are also entrepreneurs in the truest sense of the word. They are responsible for the economic success and future development of our business.
We are now looking for a Recruitment Manager to join our London office, working as part of the London HR team and within the Global HR group.
This role is available at 80% or full time – we are very open to discussions around flexible working.
As we move into the Autumn we will move to hybrid working – you should expect to mix your work location between our office and the option to remote work for an element of your time.
The role and its impact:
- Develop a deep understanding of Simon Kucher’s culture and the skills and abilities required for those we recruit to excel
- Recruit across all roles to be located within the London office, including entry level Consultants, working in close partnership with management from job definition through to hire
- Deploy search and active attraction techniques to add high quality candidates where required
- Work alongside the Senior HR Manager to continue to improve our selection processes to segment and evaluate applicants, ensuring high levels of confidence in our ultimate hiring decisions
- Direct our effort effectively to forge links with universities and other relevant organisations to facilitate a diverse intake of exceptional early career joiners with a strong motivation towards Strategy Consulting
- Develop a suite of regular reporting to track effectiveness of our recruitment processes in order to drive further improvements; alongside forecasting headcount
- Get involved with initiatives instigated by our London Diversity Group
- Play an active role in sharing good practices with colleagues globally, and coach hiring managers locally who will be involved with recruitment
- Work alongside other members of the London HR team to support the on-going development and progression of our HR Apprentice
What you bring:
- Experience recruiting across a wide range of roles, gained within a professional services environment with a strong focus on results and flexibly finding what works
- A strong track record in the successful use of social media and LinkedIn to actively source candidates, including proven ability to attract passive candidates
- A personal mission to deliver a truly exceptional and personal candidate experience
- Knowledge of diversity initiatives and ideas for broadening our reach within diverse groups, particularly at entry level
- A strong desire to work in a fast paced commercially agile environment with a clear growth strategy
- Exceptional communication skills, with proven ability to connect with colleagues at all levels
- Strong IT and prioritisation skills
- A drive for continuous innovation and horizon scanning to ensure that we continue to bring exceptional people into the organisation
What we offer:
Simon-Kucher & Partners is growing. This results in an entrepreneurial and inspiring work environment with lots of responsibilities and a steep learning curve. We offer a comprehensive benefits package and opportunities for personal growth and development.
How to apply:
Does this sound like you? Visit our website by clicking the apply button - your application should include a cover letter defining your fit with the role and your CV.