Credit Controller - our client is a well-established award-winning Professional Services organisation in Central London, with a strong and loyal client base. Highly successful, the company is renowned for being professional, friendly and looking after its staff. Part Time / Flexible hours will be discussed.
In order to develop its finance function, the company is looking to recruit an experienced Credit Controller. Working in the Accounts team and closely with the Owners/Partners of the business, the role will include:-
- Develop a credit control policy
- Chase clients when appropriate by telephone and email
- Set up payment plans if needed
- Maintain a suitable debtor day period
- Respond to debtor queries
- Produce monthly debtor and WIP reports
- Reconciliation of client accounts and receipts
- Deal with debt collection agencies
- Regular meetings with Owners/Partners
- Ad hoc work as necessary
- Part Time / Flexible Hours will be discussed
This is an excellent all round Credit Controller position with significant. Strong interpersonal / communication skills are required to build and maintain excellent relationships internally with the Owners/Partners and externally with clients. An excellent company to work for. Experienced Credit Controllers please apply.