Compliance Consultant, 3-5 days per week - homeworking available
A further opportunity to join this niche business as a compliance consultant focussing on conduct and control. The purpose of the role is to deliver high quality regulatory advice and support to clients involved in the distribution of investments – mainly wealth managers/stockbrokers, financial planners and Private Banks.
Educated to degree level:
- Relevant, Diploma level professional qualification (investment or compliance-related), or willing to study towards
- Significant compliance-related experience gained at a financial institution, legal practice, consultancy and/or the regulator
- Proven track record of exceeding financial goals and sales targets; consulting experience would be advantageous
- Deep understanding of the FCA's policies and procedures
- Strong technical knowledge of investment/wealth management or financial planning sectors and the conduct issues faced by clients in those sectors.
- Experience translating regulatory rules and guidance into meaningful, fit-for-purpose and pragmatic solutions for clients
- Experience managing client relationships
Excellent Microsoft Office skills and experience using a CRM system would be an advantage.
Flexibility: 3 days a week and up to fulltime flex with some remote.
Salary: Highly competitive package.