Interim Financial Controller / Implementation
Interim Project - Restaurant Finance/Accounts Systems Implementation. Our client is a privately owned small group of Restaurants, T/O £4m, looking to bring its Finance function in-house, currently outsourced to external sources.
This hands-on Project will include:-
* Implementation of cloud based G/L, integrated with F&B Shop and Fourth Hospitality
* Establish in-house suitable internal controls and procedures
* Guide General Managers on financial responsibilities and reporting to head office
* Establish a day to day finance function, ensuring effective bookkeeping
* Establish meaningful management reporting, budgeting and KPIs
* Ensure effective Tronc system/reporting and outsourced Payroll
* Spec a permanent finance manager role at appropriate level
The restaurants are established and profitable with a strong high profile Management team. An excellent Project opportunity for an experienced hands-on Accountant / Financial Controller / Finance Director with experience of implementing an integrated general ledger / F&B system in Restaurants or Bars.