Business Transformation Specialist, part time, 3-4.5 days per week with homeworking
Part-time Business Transformation Consultants
Managers and Principals
3-4.5 days/week, London & homeworking
At Gate One, Managers and Principals lead our major transformation programmes, develop trusted client advisory relationships, mentor and grow our team, and are the future leaders of our business. We share a common belief in finding the hands-down best solution for our clients and deliver meaningful and sustainable change.
Gate One is an award-winning digital and business transformation consultancy. Established in 2013, we joined the Havas Group in late 2019. We’ve delivered meaningful change programmes for some of the world’s largest organisations and stayed true to our promise to provide our team with fantastic client roles, inspiring colleagues, and a memorable journey. A key aspiration within the 2021 business plan is to double the size of our team over the next 18 months.
We want you to join Gate One because you believe we are the firm where you will do your best consulting work yet. To help you balance your work, personal pursuits and commitments, we’re offering senior part-time consulting roles with some flexibility across days, hours and locations. We recognise retaining experienced consultants requires trust and flexibility so that you can focus on performing at your all-round best.
- mix c.50% remote working with either our unique office space in Kings Cross or with your client (typically within Greater London), flexing your work pattern on occasion as needed
A number of our senior team already work on part-time client engagements and will do so as they progress through our senior grades. In our experience, clients are generally supportive of variable work patterns as long as the work is delivered to high standards as always – it’s all about the outputs!
We commit to having transparent client conversations on your behalf to support and enable a flexible model as much as possible. If you think you could excel as a Manager or Principal, we’ll ask you to demonstrate:
- c.6-10+ years consulting experience, with significant time spent in a management consulting firm. A proportion of time in inhouse consulting roles and/or within a start-up environment is advantageous
- expertise in designing and leading the implementation of complex business transformation programmes across industry sectors
- evidence of personal contribution to business development, through the growth of existing client accounts and/or the acquisition of new clients
- credibility and depth of experience within 1-2 of our key capability areas (digital, op model and change management). High growth areas include customer experience, data & analytics, culture change, strategy plus the retail and life sciences sectors
- desire for autonomy and impact within an entrepreneurial, fast growing business
Minority ethnicities are currently under-represented within management consulting. At Gate One, diversity, equity and inclusion are key priorities. To create meaningful change for our clients, our people and our communities, we need diverse talent combined with diverse ways of working. It’s imperative that we attract, retain and develop our team to spur innovation, drive growth and sustain competitive advantage. As such, we welcome applications from candidates from racially diverse backgrounds as well as other under-represented groups.
Please click the apply button for more details and to make your application