Executive Assistant/Client Communications Lead, 4-5 days per week, remote
Executive Assistant/Client Communications Lead, Leadership Consultancy, 4-5 days per week, remote nad flexible role, £60k-65k FTE
This business, founded in 2008, is a world-class leadership company. They currently operate three programmes/services for business leaders and believe that “leaders learn best from leaders”. They provide senior leaders with unique, global, insider access to organisations at the forefront of: innovation, disruption, engagement, service excellence, leadership resilience, social impact, transformation, and change.
They are a small organisation but they punch well above their weight - clients and partners include: Alibaba, Apple, BBC, DPD, The Guardian, Google, LEGO, Tesco, Pret a Manger, Airbnb, JD.Com, The Ritz-Carlton Hotel Company, Netflix, The Eden Project, Amazon, and Mercury Studios.
They also believe in contributing across the whole of society so whilst they are focused on making a commercial return they’re not driven by profit maximization. That means they are able to have social entrepreneurs, charities, public sector leaders and change agents participate in the programmes at greatly subsidised rates.
They are now looking for a highly motivated, agile EA ninja to be a world-class Executive Assistant to the two Founding Directors and play a crucial role delivering brilliant client communications for their flagship programmes.
- You will support all aspects of work for the two Directors and provide them with critical operational support.
- From crafting key client emails on behalf of the Directors to assisting with on-going business development; special invites to events; to updating our CRM, and every-day diary management you will be at the epicentre of the business and a rock of support!
- You will be responsible for all aspects of client communications, queries and issues for their flagship programmes from initial sales communications, contracting, invoicing, and on-boarding; all communications to clients across the programme, including allocation of clients to specific modules and to executive coaches; through to data collection, analysis and share back of post-event attendance, you will ensure that the client experience matches the world-class execution of the programmes.
- Additionally, you will oversee the production of the participant handbooks and organise all travel for the team members.
- In addition, you will be required to support on some critical annual projects, such as insurance and ICO renewals, freelancer contracts, sales events, etc.
- The role will also offer the opportunity to attend live events/visits and potentially the opportunity to experience one of the global events.
- You will have phenomenal attention to detail, a ‘whatever it takes to get it done’ attitude, the ability to apparently-effortlessly manage high-profile clients, and to be at the absolute epicentre of the business.
- They are looking for a dynamic, detail-focused, and self-motivated plate-spinner.
- You must be a self-starter/completer-finisher, with an agile mindset who will enjoy the buzz of working in a small but fast-moving business.
- You will have extensive and demonstrable experience as an EA, and experience of interacting with senior leaders in an organisation.
- You will be comfortable working in a small business environment, remotely.
- 4-5 days per week, fully remote and flexible role. The company has an office in London if you wish to use this from time to time.
- Salary £60-65k per annum* + bonus
*Full time equivalent - actual salary will depend on final hours agreed.
For further details and to make an application please click the apply button
More searches like this
- Admin £60,000 - £70,000 part time jobs in London (Central)
- PA £60,000 - £70,000 part time jobs in London (Central)
- Project Management £60,000 - £70,000 part time jobs in London (Central)
- Marketing and PR £60,000 - £70,000 part time jobs in London (Central)
- PR £60,000 - £70,000 part time jobs in London (Central)