HR Advisor - part time, 20 hours per week
- Contract Type
Veritas Technologies enables organizations to harness their information, bolstering business success in even the most complex environments. We serve organizations of all sizes, including 94 percent of global Fortune 500 companies and 99% of Fortune 100 companies.
Veritas is looking for a unique individual who possesses a Customer First mindset and approach, who works independently and is looking to be part of a close knit and fun HR team. The Veritas Human Resource Advisor role partners with specific client groups in the Veritas organization by providing local HR support in alignment to HR Business Partners, employees and business leaders.
This is a part time role working 20 hours per week with a mix of office and home working.
- Work with German Workers Council in partnership with HR Business Partner.
- Provide information, documentation, counsel, and education to managers on established HR policies /processes and tools such as redundancy, benefits, immigration, relocation, compensation recommendations and partnering with business leaders on employee performance, discipline, grievance, and conducting HR investigations.
- Provide day to day support and expertise on a variety of HR matters in alignment with HR Business Partners. Also working directly with business leaders on a day-to day-basis.
- Effectively build relationships with all the COEs, share information and best practices within the HRA community.
- Provide policy guidance to managers regarding employee relations and general HR questions.
- Resolve more complex or sensitive customer service issues across multiple regions and countries.
- Participate and lead special projects in HR.
- Responsible for intake and hand off of escalations or investigations, training and mentorship will be provided.
- Work to deliver process and customer service improvements in areas outside of own area of operation with guidance and supervision
- Run reports, analyze data, understand trends and provide insights to HR Business partners and business leaders.
- Work across department and regional boundaries to exchange best practices and to avoid duplication of efforts with other HR functions as assigned.
- Other job duties and projects as required.
If this role is of interest we look forward to hearing from you and ask you to apply with your CV
Apply for HR Advisor - part time, 20 hours per week
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly