Customer Service Assistant, part time - 16 hours per week
Customer Service Assistant - part time - 16 hours per week
(Variety - Mornings, Afternoons, Evenings, Nights)
As a Customer Service Assistant, you’ll spend a lot of time on your feet on the shop floor, in the Wild Bean Cafe, running the till, cleaning the store and keeping the place looking tidy. It’s a tough job that will keep you busy, but you’ll be working in a fun environment as part of a dedicated team. And of course, as you would expect from one of the largest companies in the world, you’ll be rewarded with:
- Flexible shifts/hours
- Great Development Opportunities
- Generous annual leave
- Pension scheme
- A share save scheme (so you can own a part of BP)
- 15% discount on most in-store goods.
- Free hot drinks from Wild Bean Café (when on duty)
- Half-price meals (when on duty)
- Pay increase (after successful completion of 12-week probation)
- Premium rate for overtime and bank holidays
What you’ll need
You don’t need any previous retail experience. We’re looking for people who are enthusiastic, friendly, caring, and have a natural flair for great customer service.
You do need to be polite, hard-working and able to work well within a team. Plus you’ll need to be comfortable approaching customers with confidence. *You’ll also need to be at least 18 years old as part of the role involves working with fuel.
How to apply
Applying for a role at BP couldn’t be easier. Simply click the 'Apply' button and send in your CV.