Internal Auditor - Senior Manager - flexible working available
PwC’s Operate business delivers large operational and managed service solutions for clients to meet regulatory, risk and compliance challenges. With over 2,500 staff deployed on large implementation and execution programmes, Operate brings together top talent with a distinctive mix of knowledge and skills. We support clients in the delivery of large-scale operational programmes and managed solutions.
We are currently looking for a Senior Manager to take a leading role in our Internal Audit managed services team. This is an area that continues to experience significant growth and the successful candidate will play a pivotal role in the future direction and development of the Internal Audit services we offer to clients. The successful candidate will also have an opportunity to move beyond technical delivery and take an active role in helping us to transform traditional Internal Audit delivery models, build new teams and grow our business.
- Support the development of our internal audit managed services including designing new ways of working, alternative team models and leveraging best use of our technology and innovation capabilities.
- Understand the regulatory environment, and the changes on the horizon, to ensure that our business and our clients are equally prepared for these.
- Build and maintain an agile framework and structure to service Internal Audit portfolios with metrics and a reporting framework to accurately articulate performance to clients, ensuring all programmes meet with contractual obligations and standards as well as budget and timescales.
- In conjunction with team managers assume responsibility for quality, risk and governance and seek ways to continually improve processes, driving efficiencies and automating processes through the use of technology where possible.
- Help to position our services and capability across the PwC network, building and holding relationships with Partners
- Personally maintain strong professional relationships with key client stakeholders.
- Demonstrable experience in a senior management role; leading a range of internal / external audit portfolios.
- Demonstrable success as a senior leader and of managing and developing high performing teams.
- A track record of success setting up and / or running audits, demonstrating strategic outlook, commercial acumen and business planning.
- Relevant ACA or Internal Audit qualification
Where will you be based?
The role will be based in our brand new Merchant Square office in the heart of Belfast. Due to our wide variety of clients and projects, you may expect some travel to other office sites however such travel will be limited within this particular role.
What’s in it for you?
This is a rare and exciting opportunity to join a rapidly growing business area in a newly created role. You will lead and grow a high performing team, implement and improve processes with the aim of growing our new internal audit managed service solutions. We are exceptionally passionate about providing you with the support and resources you need to succeed in this role.
Various benefits offered as part of your employment include:
- Our dedicated Internal careers service
- Dedicated career coach and access to our Executive training focused on leadership & strategic skills building
- Access to our digital upskilling programmes
- Competitive salary
- 25 days standard holiday pro-rata with options to increase through your benefits package
- A flexible benefits scheme that can be tailored to suit your (and your family’s) needs
- Provision of a group pension plan with additional funding provided
The skills we look for in future employees
All our people need to demonstrate the skills and behaviours that support us in delivering our business strategy. This is important to the work we do for our business, and our clients. These skills and behaviours make up our global leadership framework, ‘The PwC Professional’ and are made up of five core attributes; whole leadership, technical capabilities, business acumen, global acumen and relationships.
Valuing Difference. Driving Inclusion.
We work in a changing world which offers great opportunities for people with diverse backgrounds and experiences. We seek to attract and employ the best people from the widest talent pool because creating value through diversity is what makes us strong as a business, enabling us to solve important problems and deliver value to our clients. We encourage an inclusive culture where people can be themselves, are valued for their strengths and are empowered to be the best they can be. As an organisation with an increasingly agile workforce, we also support different ways of working offering flexible working arrangements.
For further information and to submit your application please click 'Apply.