Senior Research Analyst, part time 3-5 days per week
Juniper Place is a technology-led investor intelligence platform that transforms the nature of asset raising for alternative asset managers and investors. We provide our clients with the insight to enable them to segment and precisely target only those investors where there is genuine mutual interest. As part of this service, we offer Institutional and Family Office investor intelligence, advisory and placement services.
We are seeking to add a Senior Research Analyst to our growing investor intelligence team.
The role can be offered as a 3 - 5 day week opportunity and we are happy to discuss flexible working patterns. The role can be worked as a mix of office based and working from home.
What the job involves:
- Use proprietary technology to identify relevant investors and conduct in-depth research
- Produce comprehensive research reports on global institutional investors
- Engage with investors around the world to validate research, monitor portfolio intentions and challenges, and build relationships
- A client-facing role, delivering an exceptional service to leading asset managers and investment boutiques.
- Contribute to our insight and thought leadership content
Requirements: Ideal candidates will demonstrate the following characteristics:
- Experience working within the asset management or investor community.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical and research background with meticulous attention to detail
- Strong academic background
- Intellectual curiosity, with appetite to learn and assume responsibility
- Tech savvy, creativity and desire to contribute to a start-up business
- Language skills desirable, but not essential
- Please note that all candidates should be eligible to work in the UK
If this is the opportunity for you please apply with your CV and covering letter via the application method below.
- Fantastic opportunity to make a tangible impact within a uniquely positioned, disruptive and scaling start-up
- Strong platform to develop a career in the alternative asset management industry
- Accelerated learning opportunity from a highly experienced leadership team, mentorship and sponsored professional qualifications
- Benefits package to include:
- Competitive remuneration
- Employee equity option participation
- Contributory pension
- Corporate health plan
- 25 days holiday (excluding bank holidays)
- Employee volunteer scheme