Regulatory Systems, Controls and Individual Accountability specialist – Manager / Assistant Manager,
Regulatory Systems, Controls and Individual Accountability specialist – Manager / Assistant Manager, Open to flexibility
The Financial Services Risk Advisory Group is a diverse team that provides high quality, innovative advice and solutions to financial services firms who face regulatory and risk issues. It has built up an excellent reputation in how to use and apply best practice governance and regulatory solutions to our clients' advantage, driving value from the ever increasing and complex regulatory agenda.
As a regulatory consultant focusing on the systems, controls and individual accountability requirements of the UK regulators you will have exceptional opportunities with us.
As well as enjoying the freedom to influence the way we work, you will be able to shape your personal development. And, as your success and achievements are recognised, you will be in an excellent position for career progression in the future.
As part of our rapidly growing team, you will provide high quality consulting advice to the financial sector, helping clients to anticipate and understand regulatory and policy change. You will also have the opportunity to work with a host of prestigious organisations available through our extensive network.
- Providing high quality consulting advice to the financial sector, helping clients to anticipate and understand regulatory and policy change s impacting systems, controls and reporting structures.
- Playing a key role in recruitment, growth and staff development.
- Growing our business through business and proposition development.
- Working with prestigious organisations available through our extensive network.
- Understanding the impact of regulatory developments on clients and the managing of client projects.
- Developing solutions and value adding propositions and being involved in taking these to market.
- Providing implementation and technical services where remediation is required.
- Leading engagements simultaneously and managing client expectations.
- Degree and / or relevant professional qualification and / or significant relevant consulting or industry expertise
- Experience in the regulatory and/or compliance environment of the wholesale financial services industry. This may be from working in industry, for the regulators or in advisory firms.
- Detailed technical knowledge of the PRA’s and FCA's regulatory frameworks as applied to the wholesale sector, with a particular focus on SYSC, APER and the Senior Manager Regime and Certification Regimes.
- Proven track record in the understanding and interpretation of relevant regulation and the implementation of solutions to address regulatory requirements.
- Exceptional presentation, business writing and professional standards.
- Knowledge of the latest regulatory developments and key governance issues facing regulated firms.
- Ability to develop solutions and value adding propositions and taking these to market.
- Ability to identifying developing and converting sales opportunities through an extensive industry network.
Additional desirable experience includes:
- Change/Project management in financial services institutions.
- The ability to work under own initiative and in many different and challenging environments.
- Specific regulatory or Compliance experience.
- Strong leadership skills.
You are here:
In a constantly evolving, complex risk environment, our market leading Risk Advisory professionals are trusted by organisations across the globe to support them in understanding, evaluating and mitigating risk.
Our clients demand industry experts who understand their challenges intimately and with whom they can build trusted relationships. They choose us because we provide bespoke solutions that deliver the power of Deloitte, bringing together: people they respect and enjoy working with; innovative technology; and an approach that allows them to make informed and intelligent risk decisions.
Our expertise spans all areas and sectors including technology risk, governance, internal audit, regulatory compliance, risk analytics, public sector and managed services. As a member of the team, you will work with inspiring, ambitious and supportive people who have diverse and extensive skills, experience and backgrounds. A move to Risk Advisory will help you to build a rewarding and balanced career.
Our Purpose & Strategy
To make an impact that matters for our clients, our people and society - defines who we are and what we stand for. Our purpose provides the foundation for our strategy and our aspiration to be the undisputed leader in professional services: this is not about size, it's about being the first choice. The first choice for the largest and most influential clients, and the first choice for the best talent.
What do we do?
Deloitte offers Global integrated professional services that include Audit and Risk Advisory, Tax, Consulting and Financial Advisory. Our approach combines intellectual leadership, industrial expertise, insight, consulting & problem solving capabilities, technology revolutions and innovation from multiple disciplines to help our clients excel anywhere in the world.
What do we value?
At Deloitte we foster a collaborative culture where talented individuals can produce their best work. We value innovative thinking, diverse insights and a genuinely distinctive level of customer service. We value difference, with respect at the heart of our inclusive culture, and we support agile working arrangements. Hear from some of our people already working at Deloitte in agile ways. We are proud to have received a Best for All Stages of Motherhood special award in 2016 as a Top Employer for Working Families.
Deloitte LLP is a limited liability partnership registered in England and Wales with registered number OC303675 and registered office at 2 New Street Square, London, EC4A 3BZ. Deloitte LLP is the United Kingdom affiliate of Deloitte NWE LLP, a member firm of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited, a UK private company limited by guarantee (“DTTL”), its network of member firms, and their related entities. DTTL and each of its member firms are legally separate and independent entities.
Requisition code: 145333