Part time Finance and Operations Manager
Central London, Operations, Finance, Professional Services
Our client, an SME within the professional services sector, is seeking a Finance and Operations Manager on a part time basis to join the team.
The role will provide highly professional support across all areas of operations: finance, IT, HR, Quality Assurance, Premises; ensuring structures are in place that enable the Directors to manage the business effectively; maintain the accounts and provide prompt and regular management information; bring initiative and new ideas to the various operational areas improving systems and processes as appropriate. This role will have overall responsibility for ensuring that all operational processes are functioning correctly.
Skills and experience required:
- candidates will be experienced accountant (ideally professionally qualified) with knowledge of both management and financial accounting;
- experience working for a small business is essential;
- experience working in professional services environment;
- good knowledge of business/operations functions: IT, HR, and Premises;
- works to high personal and professional standards;
- works proactively, taking responsibility for resolving problems;
- ability to work at the strategic level as well as rolling up sleeves and getting hands dirty;
- excellent communication skills, written and verbal;
- team player with the ability to work collaboratively;
- good working knowledge of MS office suite, especially Excel, Word, Outlook
This is a great opportunity to work for a professional business on a part time/flexible basis.
Candidates must be able to start a new role in March.
- Flexibility - 4 days a week (will consider different working patterns)
- Location - Central London
- Salary - £65-70K FTE