PR Manager (Open to Flexible Working)
Working for a high profile, issues-rich membership organisation that represents an industry generating over £30 billion per year to the UK’s economy. In this role you will handle issues ranging from immigration, the gender pay gap, youth employment and skills, to the gig economy, the future of work and the modern economy.
As the PR Manager you will be the in-house media expert and have responsibility for leading the organisation’s busy press office, dealing with nationals, broadcasters and trade publications. As well as the day to day running of the press function, you will also manage the PR for research and policy projects, being a point of counsel and being the overall strategic media adviser. You will help to develop the strategy, alongside managing the PR agency, stakeholders and workload for the team.
- Experience of leading an issues-rich press office
- Comfortable handling both national and broadcast media on a day to day basis
- Confident when dealing with and giving guidance to senior stakeholders
- Has an antennae for news and current affairs
- Can turn data into a compelling story
- Able to develop creative and quality content quickly
Working as the PR Manager, based in London, you can expect to earn c.£40,000 plus bonus and benefits and you will have the opportunity to work flexibly.
There is potential to work on a four day per week basis.
To apply, please click the button below and attach your CV or call 020 3435 7269 for more information.
Apply for PR Manager (Open to Flexible Working)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly