Manager: UKI Consulting, Health Sciences & Wellness practice, Open to flexible working
Manager: UKI Consulting, Health Sciences & Wellness practice (Market Access)
Health Sciences & Wellness is a rapidly growing area at EY. Within this area, we are seeking to build significant Commercial capability in our Health Sciences & Wellness practice focussed in the Business Design competency in EY-Seren .
Joining this area as a Manager gives the right candidate the opportunity to develop a career in Health Science and Wellness consultancy and contribute to the shaping of how EY takes its Biopharmaceutical business forward.
Your key responsibilities
- Managers are responsible for leading the creation and production of key deliverables in a project workstream(s) on a large programme and leading workstreams in smaller engagements.
- In this role you will manage both the production of your deliverables to high quality and manage a team, typically 2-10 people in the delivery of the overall project.
- Main engagements will involve working with client to resolve their challenges in portfolio/disease commercial positioning; their product launches & medical affairs alignment; market access and their pricing and reimbursement (including HEOR and Innovative Contracting Strategy and Deployment). Increasingly engagements will requirement setting of a Digital proposition/Service to deliver the end-to-end commercialisation value chain and leveraging RWE Clinical Data (including design of non-interventional studies and Digital Health engagement models).
- Be responsible for the understanding and appropriate management of clients’ expectations so that they are satisfied with workstream deliverables.
- You will be involved in the complete life cycle of a consulting engagement from business development – helping to writing proposals and research clients needs to delivering key components of a project. You will contribute to new business proposals, pitches and project deliverables as required.
To qualify for the role, you must have
- A professional with experience in BioPharmaceuticals - ideally gained from another consulting environment and/or a Global Pharmaceutical and Med Tech organisation.
- Have experience in working in one, ideally two or more, of the core commercials areas: Commercial Strategy; Pricing, Reimbursement and Market Access; Digital Therapeutics; RWE and Innovative Contracting.
- Are comfortable in a consulting role and experienced with a client-facing position in an agency/consulting environment, including leading client workshops and developing and delivering strategic recommendations.
- Are experienced working in multidisciplinary teams and across regions/countries.
Ideally, you’ll also have
- Preferably hold an MBA or Master in Health Economics, Health Policy and/or Pharmaceutical Sciences (preferred but not mandatory)
- Ability to write to a high standard, fluent/native in English with additional major languages desired.
- A willingness to travel and work overseas.
What we look for
We’re interested in intellectually curious people, with a genuine passion for finding and implementing innovative ways nurture growth. You’ll also need excellent communication and negotiation skills. We’ll look to you to have the ability to express big ideas to influence C-suite leaders while also having technical skills to architect the right solutions for clients. If you’re ready to take ownership of a team that’s poised to take the industry by storm, this role is for you.
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we’re using the finance products, expertise and systems we’ve developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Join us in building a better working world.