Client Sales Executive, Open to part-time or flexible working
Client Sales Executive
Salary: £20 - £22K dependent on experience
Location: Cornhill, City of London
Client Sales Executive required at the largest independent provider of psychological therapy services nationwide.
Efficacy was founded in 2003 and is the leading nationwide provider of evidence based psychological therapies.
We can provide a friendly and supportive environment, with a Senior Team who believe that Efficacy values start with the core team.
Committed members of the team are rewarded for their commitment and contributions.
This is an exciting opportunity in a diverse and growing organisation, for a professional and motivated person to join a high calibre psychological therapy practice in Cornhill, London.
The role would be perfect for a candidate who has a background in sales/account management is highly organised who is looking for a flexible working pattern .
25 days annual leave (excluding bank holidays)
- First point of contact with clients looking to book appointments
- Responsible for securing and booking clients along with explaining our services
- Liaising with organisations and managing specific accounts - keeping clients and case managers updated
- Ongoing completion of tracking and Management Information systems
- Proven history in Sales, particularly consultative selling, and be comfortable working to targets.
- Computer literate with an advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office package.
- Experienced in effective client interface
- Ability to navigate an extensive Diary Management system and Management Information systems
- Ability to think on your feet and manage multiple demands concurrently
- Ability to work within a team, and be proactive, tenacious, diligent, resourceful and independent
- Ability to demonstrate a methodical, organised and flexible approach to work.
- Effective listening, verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills, with the ability to communicate effectively with a diverse range of people, establishing and maintaining effective working relationships.
- Ability to plan, organise and prioritise workload to meet deadlines.
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality and discretion at all times.
It would also be useful to have:
- An interest in psychological therapies and healthcare markets, specifically CBT, but is not essential as training about CBT can be given on the job.
Closing date: Sunday 18th March 2018 (midnight)
Interviews to take place Thursday 22nd March in Central London.
To apply, please send CV and a brief letter (no more than 1 page of A4) explaining why how you will be good for the role.