Office Administrator, Part-time 25 hours per week Monday to Friday (some flexibility)
- Contract Type
- Contract - interim/fixed term
Office Administrator, Part-time 25 hours per week Monday to Friday (with some flexibility)
Salary: £24,000 pro-rata
Location: Farringdon, London
21construction operates as a main contractor providing high quality fit out and refurbishment to clients and their consultant teams, across London and the South East of England.
We are a growing business which now requires an efficient part-time Office Administrator to join our 21 team and assist the Business Services Manager in supporting the Head Office functions and our wider project sites.
The ideal candidate will be someone who can work well under pressure whilst maintaining the highest professional standards; have excellent interpersonal skills and an approachable manner, and be used to working across a variety of tasks at any one time. The ability to show initiative, be pro-active and manage your own workload are also key requirements for this role.
- First point of contact for office enquires i.e. answering the phone and greeting visitors
- Organise any postage, special delivery and couriers
- Maintain office files and archiving records
- Maintain office provisions required: stationery tea, coffee, milk and lunches etc.
- Liaise with the landlord management for buildings maintenance and external contractors to repair and service office furniture and appliances.
- Oversee the cleanliness and maintenance of the head office, including storage, furniture, plants, cleanliness, crockery, air conditioning etc.
- To administer H&S requirements such as UKHSE relationship, monitoring site inspection reports, logging all accidents and near misses and organise annual checks of Head Office equipment i.e. fire extinguishers
- Provide administrative help to Business Services Manager in coordinating H&S training across all sites when required
- Manage sub-contractor database and questionnaires
- Assisting with printing out tenders and organise any outside print jobs when required
- Assist Accountant with ad-hoc basic accounting, inputting of invoices and annual leave cover, specifically, managing the accounts inbox, printing invoices and sending invoices out for authorisation
- To undertake any other duties at the request of the Business Services Manager which are in line with the role, including project work, internal job rotation and absence cover.
- Highly organised individual with an all round ability, who is willing and able to take ownership
- Positive, motivated with a readiness to help out in any capacity as and when needed
- Multi-tasker with excellent attention to detail, reactive but can also plan for every eventuality.
- A team player with excellent interpersonal skills, professional, diplomatic and able to build relationships easily
- Minimum: intermediate level MS Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint
Hours: 25 hours per week with some flexibility on hours but cover required Monday to Friday.
This is a 12 month contract
As well as a pro-rated basic salary, benefits include:
- Company workplace pension - contribution as per statutory %
- Life assurance policy
- Private medical insurance scheme (post probation)
- 26 days holiday (plus public and bank holidays)
Closing date: Sunday 18th March 2018 (midnight)
To apply please submit your CV and covering letter detailing your suitability via the application method below.
Apply for Office Administrator, Part-time 25 hours per week Monday to Friday (some flexibility)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly