Engagement Manager, full time - open to flexibility including some homeworking or job share
Obelisk Support is an award winning legal services provider. Our business is a two-sided market place with two types of customers – our legal consultants and our buyers, who are primarily lawyers working within large corporates or global law firms. Our client relationship team work tirelessly to bring new opportunities to our consultants and being able to rely on a stable and engaged community of high calibre consultants is critical to the success of the business and our ability to service our customer base.
This role is the interface between the recruitment and the community stages of a consultant’s life in our business and will require an in-depth knowledge of the range of skills available to be matched to customer’s needs.
This is a critical role in ensuring the successful conversion of all business leads that the client team secure for the business, as without the right matching, the business cannot close a sale. You will ensure that the highest calibre consultants are attracted to join our consultant pool and presented to our clients. This will include assisting them with preparation ahead of interviews, identifying development areas and working with the rest of the team to ensure participation at all levels from those involved in delivering a successful result for all those involved.
Like all of the team, the role involves loving the brand and being a great ambassador for Obelisk Support.
- Continuously review the lifecycle of a consultant from onboarding to assignment to ensure that they are available for new roles and that Obelisk is their first choice when presented with an opportunity
- Work with the team and the existing technology to improve all consultant processes; on boarding, engagement and matching to ensure both excellence in delivery to customers and consultants
- Be responsible – together with the recruitment team – for all consultant acquisition and to ensure the top funnel of interested consultants remains solid, without compromising on the quality and calibre of consultants
- Develop and implement effective talent acquisition campaigns via new and existing methods and channels including targeted LinkedIn approaches
- Assess and prioritise the best methods to attract the best quality consultants – a process that requires ongoing review
- Own the data in our database and the way that the consultants engage with our technology – this includes a quarterly in depth data clean, the outcomes of which need be promptly recorded internally to ensure the most accurate data is relied upon
- Report back to the wider team on the outcomes of the data clean and devise the necessary follow up steps and inform the rest of the team of the expected input in supporting the role
- Liaise with the client team and target certain sector and specialist lawyers dependent on upcoming demand; follow up inappropriate matches and ensure that we understand why they were not suitable to keep improving how we get to a perfect match
- Analyse active and available lawyer population weekly to inform acquisition strategies moving forward
- Develop and implement an annual community communications and engagement strategy with marketing materials, newsletters, L&D schedule, workshops and events
- Manage, together with the Community Manager and the marketing team, the production of content for community communications strategy: marketing materials, newsletters, communication about workshops.
- Work with colleagues to segment consultant groups and create tailored interest campaigns around these groups
- Constantly review the consultant market place and competitor strategy and manage Obelisk strategy accordingly
- Liaise with colleagues for acquisition campaigns and communication strategy
This is a full time role but we are happy to discuss how you work the hours including some homeworking. We can also consider a job share arrangement.
To make your application please apply with your CV and covering letter via the application method below. We will be interviewing and appointing someone as soon as possible, probably before the closing date so please apply immediately.