Internal Account Manager, Open to flexibility
Internal Account Manager, Open to flexibility
The Sales Department at Blue Medora seeks a Internal Account Manager for the EMEA Region. Reporting to the Inside Sales Director - EMEA, the role of Internal Account Manager - EMEA Region is a demand generation professional responsible for driving incremental growth for software monitoring platform extensions to complement VMware’s customer base of 500,000.
This individual contributes to Blue Medora’s demand generation efforts by creating and following up on qualified leads, leading ultimately to sales revenue. This is a B2B sales-oriented role.
Located in the United Kingdom and working in collaboration with a Regional Field Solutions Architect and Regional Sales Manager/Director, this is a highly visible role inside the company working directly with Blue Medora’s prospects, customers, and partners. As VMware is an investor in Blue Medora and has a master resale agreement for Blue Medora’s solutions, experience working with VMware themselves and their channel would be a key asset.
- Strategizes with the Inside Sales Director - EMEA to implement a sales execution plan for the assigned region.
- Uses resources available to identify and contact prospective customers by phone/email/ LinkedIn with a goal of of qualifying and nurturing their interest in Blue Medora Monitoring Software.
- Liaises with colleagues including Regional Sales Director, Regional Sales Manager, Regional Solutions Architect, inside sales, and extended internal support and delivery resources.
- Creates sales opportunities in Salesforce and accurately takes notes of discussions that take place with prospective customers and adds to the CRM system for colleagues to glean interest.
- Completes administration related to the next step agreed with the customer - typically either an online demo arranged via a google calendar invitation and a link for the demo sent to both the customer, the solutions architect and the relevant sales representative.
- Liaises with VMware employees in the region to target key vRealize customers and prospects.
- Liaises with channel partners (MSPs and Resellers) in the assigned region. Supports and collaborates as required to drive business through strategic partners and alliances.
- Communicates effectively with account team(s) and other internal resources, as well as with partners and end-customers, demonstrating professionalism and integrity in all cases.
- Represents Blue Medora at seminars and trade shows, as required.
- Experience in the technology industry preferred
- Experience navigating prospective accounts from a technical level and into a senior executive level to identify new customer opportunities in a focused market space (available resources include Salesforce, Pardot, LinkedIn, RainKing) preferred
- Record of success in an outbound sales or prospecting role in B2B environments in a solution-sales/technology-related environment preferred
- Background in B2B marketing tools such as Salesforce preferred
- Literacy with utilizing email, spreadsheets, CRM (Salesforce), and online calendar required
- Excellent spoken and written English language skills required
- Adaptability to learn & communicate with prospective customers required
- Excellent listening skills required
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills required
- Adaptability to discuss, in simple language, a technical solution to prospects and customers relevant to their industry or target market required
- Knowledge to differentiate and understand various IT roles and responsibilities required
- An interest in developing a technology sales career required
- Skills in understanding customer pain points, requirements and correlating potential business value that can be provided by technical services required
- Additional European language skills preferred
- Self-starter, with proven professional success, who is prepared to work with goals and deadlines to achieve preferred
- Excellent skills in prospecting techniques preferred
By appreciating the importance of inclusion, we acknowledge that the collective and individual talents, skills, and perspectives of employees, constituent groups, and partners foster a culture of belonging, collaborative practice, innovation, and mutual respect. We seek to empower and engage professionals and partners in actions that productively contribute to accomplishing our goals.
We’ve always got an eye out for smart, dedicated problem solvers that are driven to discover better ways of doing things. We actively promote and recognise principles of fairness, equity, and social justice in relation to, and across, intersections of race, age, colour, disability, faith, religion, ancestry, national origin, citizenship, sex, sexual orientation, social class, economic class, ethnicity, gender identity, gender expression, and all other identities.