Part time Marketing Manager
2 days left
- Contract Type
We are working with a fast-growing technology company looking to add a Marketing Manager to the current team. The main focus of the role is to build on enhancing brand awareness in a competitive market as well as providing the tools and collateral for the sales team to utilise. This is a newly created role, reporting into the Senior Leadership Team and working closely with the Head of Sales. A true generalist focus, the ideal candidate will have a passion for creating content/collateral, brand awareness, and have experience of client engagement by way of targeted e-marketing campaigns.
Responsibilities will include:
- Working with the Senior Leadership Team, formulate and agree the overall marketing strategy and budget. Prioritising tasks and working to agreed targets.
- Take ownership of the online presence of the business including:
- Evaluating and updating website content taking into account the effectiveness of the messaging.
- Ensuring the potential of social media presence is being maximised, measured and reported.
- Ownership of overall digital marketing strategy including Google AdWords, SEO, PPC etc.
- Working with the Head of Sales to design and run outbound lead generation campaigns.
- Design and production of collateral including case studies, newsletters, blogs etc.
- Creation of webinars for thought leadership and education.
- Review of partnership strategy including key vendor relationships.
- You are a marketing generalist with experience of working in a standalone role in an SME.
- Ideally you have experience within the tech sector.
- You are motivated by the opportunity to work with a growing business and are committed to a business for the long term.
- You have excellent copywriting skills and are able to be hands on with all forms of social media.
- You are tech-savvy with some experience of Salesforce or similar and a working knowledge of WordPress.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a successful and ambitious business that offers a truly flexible working environment.
Flexibility: 3 days per week
Salary: up to £60k FTE with excellent benefit package
Recruiter contact: Caroline Doherty