Experienced PR Account Manager - Open to Flexible Working
We’re looking for PR professional with a minimum of 4-5 years' experience to join our London team for around 30 hours a week. The job will involve liaising with clients and overseeing accounts as well as helping with business development. We’re a close-knit team so being able to encourage and work alongside junior colleagues as well as senior is a must.
Fourth Day is growing and we want to find someone who can help us continue this expansion – with strong industry contacts and experience within the B2B tech sector in particular.You can expect your role to progress as the company moves forward.
You’ll be working not only with your immediate colleagues but with an extended team based in Manchester, Paris and Berlin so speaking French or German is a bonus! Once a year you will be invited to join a full company “offsite” meeting which takes place over 2-3 days. Previous locations have included Morocco, Iceland and Scotland.
- Managing client budgets and servicing levels
- Developing strong client relationships at senior management level
- Understanding clients’ business strategy and business goals
- Monitoring market issues and developing strategic plans for clients
- Using PR skills and sharing these with others
- Evaluating and reviewing campaigns
For Fourth Day
- Helping to promote Fourth Day’s brand by attending events and using social media
- Building relationships with potential clients
- Participating actively in the new business process from proposals to pitches.
- Team player
- Able to encourage and work alongside junior colleagues as well as senior
- Flexible – we are a small team and everyone joins in
Salary: dependent on experience
To apply, please send your cv with a covering letter outlining why you think you'd be right for this job to Xanthe Vaughan Williams: firstname.lastname@example.org