Investment Analyst- open to some remote working
3 days left
- Contract Type
This is a unique opportunity to join this ethical and value driven organisation as an Investment analyst. Working from their offices you will join a team who thrive in a collaborative, collegiate, creative and progressive environment..
• Traditional financial accounting
• Management reporting on institutional and direct investments
• Design, develop and improvements in financial reporting
• Analysis of data collected from investment managers, custodian and other sources
• Maintenance of internal databases
• Working closely with investment managers to collate and critique their performance against Investment Policy benchmarks
• Manage and produce reports on a growing and diversifying investment base
• Produce ad hoc reports for the board and senior management team
• Manage and develop improvement measures to provide efficiencies
• Work to automate reporting process
• Work closely with third party platforms and partners
• Educated to degree level or equivalent in a related field of study
• Preferred professional qualification
• Previous experience within a reporting capacity
• Background in automating processes
• Strong communication skills both written and oral
• Strong project focus and proven ability to deliver on projects
• The ability and desire to see and do things differently to create meaningful impact
Location: 25 mile radius of Cheltenham (candidates will need to drive).
Flexibility: 5 days a week with the potential for some remote working.
Salary: £55-£60 FTE according to experience.
Recruiter contact: Caroline Doherty.