Part time Internal Engagement Manager - 22 hours per week
3 days left
- Contract Type
Our client, a not-for-profit corporation tasked with the regeneration of East London, is going through an exciting, organisation-wide change programme. Fundamental to this is the recruitment of an experienced Internal Engagement Manager to develop and implement the Internal Engagement Strategy.
Reporting to the Head of Strategy and working closely with the HR Director responsibilities will include:
- Development of the Internal Engagement Strategy.
- Driving the delivery of the strategy across the business including delivery of engagement campaigns in support of this.
- Overseeing internal communications supporting the strategy.
- Advising on Internal Engagement best practices.
- Content production for internal communications channels.
- Management and promotion of organisational initiatives to increase employee engagement.
- You are an accomplished Internal Engagement Manager, ideally with experience within local government.
- You are a strategic thinker who is also happy to be hands-on and deliver on the tactical aspects of the role.
- You are comfortable digesting complex information and translating this into understandable messages across the organisation.
- You are able to work with ambiguity and will use your curiosity to formulate workable recommendations and plans.
- Ideally you have an affinity for the regeneration of the local area.
Flexibility:22 hours per week
Location: East London
Salary: £48,805 FTE
Recruiter contact: Jennifer Brooks