Senior Recruitment Lead - Tech & Transformation
- Contract Type
Lloyds Banking Group are transforming the way we do Engineering. We've created "LBG Labs" and we're building multi-functional, co-located teams giving them freedom to bring technology to the forefront of our business. This will help us build new, and improve existing, products and services to help us really make a difference to our customers.
About the role:
We have a clear purpose; to help Britain Recover. We couldn't make this happen without our colleagues. They make the difference, individually and collectively, and through the work they all do across the Group.
This key role is pivotal to our success, you'll support our business to design and deliver effective, high quality, and value focused recruitment initiatives to identify talented change professionals.
Here's where you'll make a difference:
- You'll be responsible for the management and delivery of diverse recruitment across all change fields within Group Transformation
- You'll drive the strategic plan to achieve the Groups ambition to be a market leading tech employer, attracting the best tech talent with particular focus on growing our cloud base
- You'll give your advice and support to shape proactive hiring approaches ensuring the business has easy access to talent ahead of time.
- You'll drive sourcing, assessment, and recruit candidates for permanent and fixed term contract openings from entry level to senior management
- You'll be encouraged to develop and implement innovative and efficient recruiting strategies for your business leveraging the expertise within Transforming Change.
- Lead a team of recruitment specialists
What experience do you need to apply for this role:
- Proven digital and technology recruitment experience with a track record of success in a fast paced progressive environment.
- Solid external research and direct sourcing experience
- Experience of leading strategic recruitment plans for digital and technology roles
- Experience of recruitment attraction in Digital and Technology external markets
- Excellent stakeholder engagement and management skills
- Experience in leading the end to end recruitment process whilst managing expectations effectively.
- Ability to adapt to volumes of workload and pace: deal with high vacancy numbers without compromising candidate quality or an effective and timely service to the business
- Experience of leading, coaching and mentoring others
What skills are we looking for from you?
- You're a strong influencer able to achieve alignment up, down and across the organization
- You're Inspiring, a strategic problem solver with a passion for creating outstanding customer experiences
- You're customer and data driven; ensuring solutions address customer needs and drive value
- You're Intellectually curious in your outlook; seeking to innovate and learn quickly from failures
- You're able to Influences without authority, trusts and empowers teams using coaching techniques to provide constructive challenge
Join us and be part of an inclusive, values-led culture that celebrates diversity, equal opportunity and provides opportunities for flexible working.
Together we'll make it possible!
So what can we offer you in return?
Whatever your aspiration, you can also expect excellent benefits, personal development and a career that's enriching and full of opportunity.
You'll also receive a package that includes
- Discretionary bonus
- Cash sum of 4% which you can exchange for a variety of benefits or simply take the cash
- Private Medical Insurance
- Pension, where we'll give up to a max of 15%
- Share plans
- 30 days holiday (plus Public)
So if you have the skills, background and outlook we're seeking and this opportunity appeals then get in touch, we'd love you to join our team
We'll provide you with a diverse, energising and informal environment that focuses on equal opportunity and supports career progression A role within our team will provide the chance to work flexibly and collaboratively.
We'll take your personal and professional development very seriously and enable you to make a positive difference to the overall teams' mission.
We're happy to consider options other than 9-to-5 office-based work. To us "Agile working" is more than working flexibly - it's about entrusting colleagues to think creatively about how, when and where they work, to deliver their very best.
We'll ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process and to perform essential job functions.
Are you interested in joining our team? Apply today; we'd love to hear from you!