Senior Disability Business Partner/Trainer - open to flexible working and homeworking options
2 days left
- Contract Type
- Contract - interim/fixed term
We are Business Disability Forum. We believe the 26 million people in the UK and over 1 billion people worldwide with disabilities and long-term conditions enhance the social and economic health of our societies. We help remove barriers in business structures and Government that prevent disabled people from thriving and making their contribution to the world.
We are unique. There are many great disability charities and disabled persons’ organisations. Our niche is our expertise in disability as it affects business.
This is a hybrid role focusing on the delivery of training and the relationship management of a small allocation of Partners (3 maximum).
Working with BDF Members, Partners, and non-members to understand their L&D needs, tailor existing BDF content, and deliver training. Engaging with and develop productive working relationships with BDF Partners to further their disability agenda over time using our knowledge, member services and paid for products where appropriate.
- Experience of delivering face-to-face training for a variety of audiences on diversity and inclusion, management skills or customer service.
- Experience of working with a variety of stakeholders to understand their needs and of adapting learning interventions for a variety of audiences.
- Experience of providing consultancy and advice on disability related issues.
- Experience of providing business support/coaching to experienced professionals.
- Knowledge of relevant UK disability, discrimination and employment legislation and application in the workplace.
- Able to travel across the U.K., including up to four overnight stays a month.
For the full job description and person specification of this role and instructions on how to apply please visit our website below via the button below:
- Closing date for applications: 19 September 2021.
- First interviews are planned for the 1st & 4th October 2021.
- Second interviews are likely to take place in the week commencing TBC.
Business Disability Forum is committed to ensuring that all its information, products and services are as accessible as possible to everyone.
We are committed to becoming disability-smart and an employer of choice irrespective of race (which includes colour, nationality and ethnic or national origins), sex, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital or civil partnership status, age, disability, or pregnancy and maternity. The ethical and business case of ensuring that our workforce is representative of wider society is at the heart of what we do. When we are recruiting, disabled candidates who meet all of the essential criteria will be offered an interview.