Lead Principal Consultant, part time, 3-4 days per week
6 days left
- Contract Type
Are you looking to make an impact on some of the most challenging issues our workforce faces in a post-pandemic world? Do you want to work in an environment where you have the opportunity to contribute to solving major societal questions that shape the future of how we work and how we live? Where you have the opportunity to have direct impact on our clients and their performance and drive social impact.
As Timewise moves into its next phase of growth, accelerated by the spotlight COVID19 has shone on the business need for flexible working solutions, it is looking for an experienced OD/HR consultant with strong technical knowledge to work at a senior level as part of our consultancy team, leading innovative client projects and supporting team and business development.
Purpose of the role
As Lead Principal Consultant, you will be responsible for development and delivery of our work across a range of sectors. This will include client relationship management, consulting advisory work and hands-on leadership and delivery of key consultancy projects. You will work alongside our Consultancy Director (who leads our consultancy service and capabilities across the Timewise social business) and Consultancy Business Manager (who oversees the operational running of the unit), as a senior member of the consulting team.
Whilst you may not have direct flexible working project experience, you should be able to demonstrate a level of technical expertise in organisation development and design, and an understanding of the key issues facing employers post-pandemic (e.g. mental health and wellbeing, hybrid working, retention and attraction, diversity and inclusion). You will contribute to thought leadership and development of our consultancy service and should demonstrate a passion for continuing personal development and wide reading around the future of work.
This is a fantastic opportunity where there is potential to lead innovative and high profile projects which will really make a difference to organisations and workers of all types, across the UK.
We are seeking a Lead Principal Consultant who shares our passion for flexible working and driving workplace innovation, acting as an ambassador for Timewise. You will be passionate about driving high quality, fairer, innovative work opportunities and approaches to work. You will want to make a difference to how we work and design work in the UK, have excellent relational skills and be able to excite clients about the journey we will take them on through your drive and energy. You will also be used to working autonomously and taking full accountability for the work you do.
- Expertise in organisation development and design, and wider HR and workforce issues
- Credible and passionate about flexible working and modern workplaces
- Worked as an in-house or external consultant across a range of OD and transformation programmes
- Experience in operating as a senior consultant, used to managing a portfolio of projects and overseeing and supporting the work of other consultants
- Credible working with senior leaders, managers, HR and D&I leads - able to facilitate senior discussions, assess needs and deliver projects
- Excellent qualitative and quantitative diagnostic and research skills
- Ability to write concisely and professionally and to communicate ideas and services
- Strong evidence of ongoing personal development and wider reading to stay abreast of latest thinking
- Presentation skills: confidence, presence and credibility in making presentations up to Board level, and in roundtables, seminars and events.
Attached is a full job description with more details about the role.
If you feel you have the right skills and experience, want to join a small, professional and very passionate team (20+) and do work that will make a real impact, please apply with a supporting statement and CV.
Apply for Lead Principal Consultant, part time, 3-4 days per week
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly