Digital Engagements Manager, Open to flexible working
2 days left
- Contract Type
We’re looking for a dynamic Digital Engagement Manager to join the Digital Engagements team, within the newly formed Digital Data, Analytics & Systems function to help shape the strategy and service management across Global Medical Affairs.
Engaging with our medical customers, the Digital Engagements team works across all therapy areas and regions to help change the digital mindset of our internal staff, healthcare professionals and patients, helping to improve their confidence in – and use of – digital channels. This includes virtual meetings, digital advisory boards, online communities, virtual congresses, use of messaging services/email, external portals, digital platforms and the integration of these channels into an Omnichannel experience for HCP’s.
In this role and within the team, digital engagements range from recent Covid 19 webinars connecting 1000’s of experts across the world to discuss key topics to Digital Advisory Boards seeking advice, deriving insights to live streaming of symposia at congress, use of email and messaging services and engagement with healthcare professionals through GSK Medical external portals.
It is an exciting time as the team transitions from being more delivery focused to more strategic, building on the team as subject matter experts, developing strong vendor partnerships to deliver more across GSK though services and best practice partnering with our tech organisation.
- Be the subject matter expert, working collaboratively across all teams, leveraging existing solutions to provide guidance and define best practice around Digital Engagement.
- Collaborate with business, vendors & tech teams to scope, plan and embed digital experiences for our target customers.
- Working with the Digital Engagements Lead & partners to evolve and shape the role of Digital engagement in Medical Affairs.
- Monitor the external digital landscape, stay apprised of new and emerging innovations, evaluating new trends and help offer creative solutions and craft a long-term vision for Digital Engagements in Medical Affairs.
- Lead and own digital related services, managing demand, communications, metrics and help build capabilities and improve confidence in business stakeholders.
- Be knowledgeable and work within governance & compliance frameworks, manage risk and mitigation approaches.
- Ensure clear measures and recording metrics for clear data, analytics and insights.
- Increase visibility through great communications and dashboards.
- Passionate about digital, healthcare, with a focus on continuous improvement.
- Digital/Systems/Platform experience in Medical/Development/Pharma environment highly desired.
- Degree in Science, Mathematics, Engineering, Business Management, Digital, systems or related field.
- Prior expertise in digital roles is preferred especially in healthcare.
- You are an action and people oriented individual.
- You like to challenge the status quo and the usual way things are done.
- You have creative mind with analytical skills backed up by a pragmatic approach.
- Strong project management and communications skills.
- Proven project & service management skills.
- Knowledge Share & Communication and negotiation skills.
- Agency experience (digital or media) is desirable.
- Technical experience in Digital/Systems.
At GSK, we're a company with a special purpose, to help people do more feel better and live longer. Realising our purpose starts with us. When we feel at our best, we perform at our best.
When you set out on your adventure at GSK, we make a deal. You commit to living GSK's values and expectations and performing against our Innovation, Performance and Trust priorities. And in return, GSK commits to providing the right environment for you to thrive. Put simply, it’s about you being motivated to do your best work, in a place where you can be you, feel good and keep growing.
Together we build an environment where we can all thrive and focus on what matters most to each of us. It is only through the energy, dedication, drive and passion of all of us that we can be the very best for GSK, and importantly, for our patients and consumers.
As a company driven by our values of Patient focus, Transparency, Respect and Integrity, we know inclusion and diversity are essential for us to be able to succeed. We want all our colleagues to thrive at GSK bringing their unique experiences, ensuring they feel good and to keep growing their careers. As a candidate for a role, we want you to feel the same way.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we are open to all talent. In the US, we also adhere to Affirmative Action principles. This ensures that all qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race/ethnicity, colour, national origin, religion, gender, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, age, disability, genetic information, military service, covered/protected veteran status or any other federal, state or local protected class*(*US only).
We believe in an agile working culture for all our roles. If flexibility is important to you, we encourage you to explore with our hiring team what the opportunities are.
As you apply, we will ask you to share some personal information which is entirely voluntary. We want to have an opportunity to consider a diverse pool of qualified candidates and this information will assist us in meeting that objective and in understanding how well we are doing against our inclusion and diversity ambitions. We would really appreciate it if you could take a few moments to complete it. Rest assured, Hiring Managers do not have access to this information and we will treat your information confidentially.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.