Finance Business Partner - Procurement & GBS, Open to flexible working
Purpose of Role
Reporting to the Senior Finance Business Partner for Global Procurement, this role provides Finance Business Partner support to the Global Brands Supply business, and Global Manufacturing Services teams, owning and driving exemplary performance through:
- Maintaining rigorous financial & strategic support to drive value
- Ensuring a robust control framework is embedded and active
- Embedding simplified and standardised processes
The role will be judged on the ability to deliver strongly the following top accountabilities. Judgement and flexibility to balance and providing excellent business partnering to support the Finance and Procurement agenda is key.
- Support the delivery of strategic initiatives through exemplary business partnering
- Working closely with Regional CoE Finance leads to understand performance, opportunities and risk and to provide regular insights maintaining tight control of financial performance relative to the annual plan.
- Lead Procurement wide projects, supporting the transformation agenda.
- Champion a robust control environment ensuring compliance with CARM and the embedding of Self-Assessment. Constantly strive to improve accounting & control processes and champion the code of Business Conduct.
Qualifications and experience required
- Qualified Accountant with at least 5 + years PQE
- Experience working in an FMCG environment
- Commercial acumen and judgment; a good understanding of the business environment to leverage the ability to challenge, influence strategies and guide decisions to optimise value
- Self-motivated and resilient, able to proactively identify issues and drive delivery of solutions
- Strong personal impact, deliver great performance, challenging and holding the teams to account-Strong communication skills, verbal and written, able to distil and communicate complex information.
- Multi-cultural awareness