Finance Manager, part time - 15 hours per week
Home-Start WKCHF is a growing, well-regarded local charity working across 3 London boroughs. We are committed to helping families with young children through their challenging times, through our network of trained volunteer befrienders and therapists. We offer a genuinely rewarding and positive work environment, and ongoing opportunities for staff training and development.
We are seeking a proactive, organised, qualified accountant to provide efficient book-keeping and finance administration for the charity. You will be working within a growing, well-regarded local charity that values your views and encourages personal and professional development. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone to further their career in the not-for-profit sector as part of a dynamic, enthusiastic and supportive team.
Purposes of the job
- To provide book-keeping and finance support to the employees of the scheme and Board of Trustees as appropriate and agreed
- To ensure that the day-to-day financial activities of the Home-Start office are effectively and efficiently dealt with
Main responsibilities include:
- Maintaining day to day accounts
- Administering staff salaries, pensions, tax and National Insurance
- Be the main contact with CAF Bank to ensure all transactions are accurately conducted- depositing cheques, liaising with the manager.
- Entering data into Quick Books, Xero and other databases
- Reconciling accounts
- Supporting with the annual returns to Companies House and the Charity Commission
- Drawing up Invoices for payment, checking they have been received and following up if necessary
For full details on the role, please see the attached job description and person specification
To make your application, please apply with your CV and supporting statement highlighting how you meet the requirements of the role.
Due to the nature of the role, we reserve the right to close the advert early, so please apply as soon as possible, as we would like to interview as and when we receive good applications.
Apply for Finance Manager, part time - 15 hours per week
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly