Workforce Planning Specialist, Open to flexible working
As part of the Organisational Effectiveness and HR Analytics team this role will be responsible for the existing Workforce Planning process at Diageo across HR. Working with wider business stakeholders the focus will be on building upon the current process and behaviours to define and implement a future focused Strategic Workforce Planning offering that works across the end-to-end process and organization.
- Own the existing HR Workforce planning process and work across HR to deliver against the current annual plan
- Provoke interest and identify some quick wins with short term workforce decisions.
- Propose opportunities to further standardise, simplify and automate the approach/systems/software across the process wherever possible
- Work with, and understand, the interfaces between OE, People Analytics and senior stakeholders (within HR, Finance and across the enterprise)
- Build relationships and a narrative around the importance and benefits of workforce planning
- Determine the workforce planning “decision levers” in the various markets and businesses – these will inform how each business would go about achieving their business priorities
- Build knowledge of the foundations across the business (Baseline, Segmentation, Supply & Demand)
- Work up an actionable model for workforce planning, with a mind to longer-term strategic insights
- Work with HR, Finance and Strategy to define the Workforce Planning business priorities and build the end-to-end next generation process
- Build a framework, or conceptual model, for deepening the involvement of HR in workforce planning decisions
- Lead the development and piloting of workforce planning solutions in key business units
- Demonstrate good knowledge of best practice and innovative workforce planning strategies.
- Ability to develop effective working relationships and demonstrate professional credibility with colleagues at all levels.
- Demonstrates curiosity and thought leadership to challenge and incorporate best practice
- Strong influencing skills, ability to articulate business benefits and be credible with Financial Planners
- Strong business acumen, analytical and numerical skills
- Ability to analyse and understand business, Finance and workforce data
- Ability to plan, and manage, in line with multiple time horizons
- Experience of working as part of a high performing SWP organisation
Celebrating our inclusive and diverse culture is core to Diageo’s purpose of “celebrating life every day everywhere”. This purpose is, in itself, inclusive in nature, as it values everybody irrespective of background, disability, religion, gender identity, sexuality or ethnicity.
We know that for our business to thrive and for Diageo to realize its ambition, we depend on having diverse talent with a range of backgrounds, skills and capabilities in each of the 180 countries in which we operate and to reflect our broad consumer base. We view diversity as one of the key enablers that helps our business to grow and our values, purpose and standards set the conditions for us to respect the unique contribution each person brings.
Flexibility is key to success in our business and many of our staff work flexibly in many different ways, including part-time, compressed hours, flexible location. Please talk to us about what flexibility means to you and don’t let anything stop you from applying.
Character Is Everything