Local HCPE Brand Manager, Open to flexible working
A fantastic opportunity has arisen within our Marketing Team here at GSK. As a Local HCPE (Healthcare Professional Engagement) lead you will be responsible for delivering the Local HCPE Plan for the UK Ellipta Portfolio. This programme is intended to drive advocacy and usage across the portfolio, with a specific focus on Trelegy as we are in a very competitive Triple Therapy COPD Market.
In the UK the HCPE programme is the single biggest area of marketing spend and this role is critical to ensuring the success of HCPE and driving optimal ROI from the investment, working alongside local teams.
This role will provide YOU the opportunity to lead key activities to progress YOUR career. These responsibilities include some of the following:
Project Management (including Stakeholder Engagement):
- Strong project management, with evidence of managing complex projects.
- Evidence of strong leadership & communication skills and experience of Senior Stakeholder management.
- Evidence of robust and fast Problem Solving.
- Evidence of working with third parties and agencies to develop promotional content including ABPI sign off
- Evidence of Field Force Engagement. The successful candidate will need to communicate effectively with the Field Force through multiple internal channels.
- Sound understanding of lead & lag measures to assess performance & ability to develop clear strategies to address key challenges & drive brand growth through the HCPE strategy and plan
- Digital Marketing / Tech experience and familiarity across different channels, platforms and processes.
- Strong brand management or marketing experience including a clear understanding of how to build clinical advocacy through development of focused content & capability build.
- Experience collaborating with External Experts (and gatekeepers) to deliver high quality content that balances customer needs with brand strategy.
- Understanding of the ABPI code, GSK Meetings and HCPE Policy to ensure compliance across all aspects of the HCPE Programme, HCP engagement and marketing materials.
- Familiarity with the medical sign off process / FDAs / Content Lab etc.
- Highly customer & patient focused
- Demonstrated project management skills
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
- Marketing Diploma or equivalent.
- Experience in a fast-paced and exciting environment
GSK is a place where outstanding people do amazing things. As a science-led global healthcare company, we exist to help people do more, feel better, live longer. This special purpose – along with our goal of being one of the world’s most innovative, best performing and trusted healthcare companies – helps us attract some of the best and brightest minds in the world.
We take pride in providing access to all and continually focus on our opportunity and obligation to do more to improve inclusion and diversity: for our people inside GSK; in the way we do business; and in the communities where we operate.
We want our company to be a place where diversity of people and thought is valued everywhere and where we’re all able to be ourselves and feel a sense of belonging. An inclusive organization where we all feel valued, engaged and supported, knowing that our work makes an important contribution to our mission. Reinforced by our clear values and expectations, it is part of our DNA. Together we achieve extraordinary things for our patients and consumers, who rely on us each and every day.
As a company driven by our values of Patient focus, Transparency, Respect and Integrity, we know inclusion and diversity are essential for us to be able to succeed. We want all our colleagues to thrive at GSK bringing their unique experiences, ensuring they feel good and to keep growing their careers. As a candidate for a role, we want you to feel the same way.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we are open to all talent. In the US, we also adhere to Affirmative Action principles. This ensures that all qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race/ethnicity, colour, national origin, religion, gender, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, age, disability, genetic information, military service, covered/protected veteran status or any other federal, state or local protected class*(*US only).
We believe in an agile working culture for all our roles. If flexibility is important to you, we encourage you to explore with our hiring team what the opportunities are.
As you apply, we will ask you to share some personal information which is entirely voluntary. We want to have an opportunity to consider a diverse pool of qualified candidates and this information will assist us in meeting that objective and in understanding how well we are doing against our inclusion and diversity ambitions. We would really appreciate it if you could take a few moments to complete it. Rest assured, Hiring Managers do not have access to this information and we will treat your information confidentially.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.