Brand Manager, Open to flexible working
3 days left
- Contract Type
Over the last two years, the UK Pharma Respiratory team has evolved its digital capabilities to accelerate digital marketing, data and analytics. We are now entering an exciting phase in that journey, Data Driven Customer Experiences (DDCx). DDCx is designed to target specific customers with tailored content based on everything from their attitudes & beliefs to their geographical location & prescribing practices. It seeks to combine and harness the collective power of our highest performing channels, sales force and digital marketing.
As Anoro Brand Manager, you will be responsible for designing and executing these DDCx campaigns using customer journeys, segmentation and content cards.
This role will provide YOU the opportunity to lead key activities to progress YOUR career. These responsibilities include some of the following:
- Work with the Marketing Operations Centre (MOC) and the medical team to localise global content for UK customers (content cards, channel frames, e Detail aid etc).
- Work with our third-party media agencies to plan, book and deliver against the media strategy.
- Own the web, email and third party hosted channels.
- Work with the Customer Experience Team to design tailored DDCx journeys using the agile methodology.
- Set and own appropriate KPIs to monitor performance across all key channels and campaigns.
- Use data and insights to optimise your channel and content mix.
- Lead on the Monthly Digital Performance review (reporting performance against digital KPIs)
- Conduct monthly management monitoring of your materials to ensure compliance with the ABPI and GSK code.
- Bring the outside in by engaging with the marketing society, Henley Business School etc to learn what other industries do.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in the relevant area
- Proven experience of leading multichannel marketing campaigns
- Evidence of successfully developing and implementing multi-channel strategies and campaigns for a brand, including all core marketing channels (sales force, web, email, webinar, banners and iPad)
- Has a basic understanding of websites, including conversion rate optimisation, user experience and e-commerce
- Experienced with marketing performance management, including RACE/AIDA models, funnel optimisation, marketing metrics
- Understanding of the Pharma industry regulations (ABPI)
- Digital marketing diploma or equivalent
- Works creatively and independently, with the passion and energy to drive change in marketing
- Driven by optimisation of goal metrics over a period of time (results orientated) with analytical ability to use data to inform decisions.
- Comfortable with creative thinking and problem solving
- Highly customer & patient focused
- Demonstrated project management skills
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
- Comfortable in a fast-moving and exciting environment
Before applying for this role, please note that interviews are likely take place w/c 20th September. If you will be unavailable that week, please note this in your application.
GSK is a place where outstanding people do amazing things. As a science-led global healthcare company, we exist to help people do more, feel better, live longer. This special purpose – along with our goal of being one of the world’s most innovative, best performing and trusted healthcare companies – helps us attract some of the best and brightest minds in the world.
We take pride in providing access to all and continually focus on our opportunity and obligation to do more to improve inclusion and diversity: for our people inside GSK; in the way we do business; and in the communities where we operate.
We want our company to be a place where diversity of people and thought is valued everywhere and where we’re all able to be ourselves and feel a sense of belonging. An inclusive organization where we all feel valued, engaged and supported, knowing that our work makes an important contribution to our mission. Reinforced by our clear values and expectations, it is part of our DNA. Together we achieve extraordinary things for our patients and consumers, who rely on us each and every day.
As a company driven by our values of Patient focus, Transparency, Respect and Integrity, we know inclusion and diversity are essential for us to be able to succeed. We want all our colleagues to thrive at GSK bringing their unique experiences, ensuring they feel good and to keep growing their careers. As a candidate for a role, we want you to feel the same way.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we are open to all talent. In the US, we also adhere to Affirmative Action principles. This ensures that all qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race/ethnicity, colour, national origin, religion, gender, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, age, disability, genetic information, military service, covered/protected veteran status or any other federal, state or local protected class*(*US only).
We believe in an agile working culture for all our roles. If flexibility is important to you, we encourage you to explore with our hiring team what the opportunities are.
As you apply, we will ask you to share some personal information which is entirely voluntary. We want to have an opportunity to consider a diverse pool of qualified candidates and this information will assist us in meeting that objective and in understanding how well we are doing against our inclusion and diversity ambitions. We would really appreciate it if you could take a few moments to complete it. Rest assured, Hiring Managers do not have access to this information and we will treat your information confidentially.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.