ICT Manager, Part 16 hours a week
Award-winning homeless charity seeks an amazing organised ICT Manager to get us shipshape for our next stage of growth!
- Upgrading software
- Sourcing discount software through our partners TT-Xchange
- Updating security software
- Ensuring that files are deleted in line with GDPR etc
- Preparing laptops for use by Change Please staff
- Preparing phones for use by CP staff
- Maintaining and replacing CP equipment as necessary
- Ensuring ICT systems are secured and compliant with legislation including safeguarding and GDPR
- Ensuing computers are disposed of in line with regulations
- Ensuring that CP has a robust password policy and calendar for changing
- Maintaining password lists and advising / seeking advice on security use / concerns etc
- Ensuring computer filing systems are maintained and appropriate for Change Please’s working practice
- Delivering and overseeing ICT training to Change Please staff
- Ensuring all staff and Trainees receiving basic required training in ICT use
- Plan, implement, manage, monitor, and upgrade our website(s)
- Respond to and troubleshoot all website issues and security breaches
- Manage our CMS when working with external developers and content editors (where applicable)
- Conduct content audits to identify gaps and redundancies in the site content
- The duties and responsibilities described are not a comprehensive list and that additional tasks may be assigned to the employee from time to time.
- Very organised and able to plan for ICT changes
- Understanding of GDPR in relation to ICT usage
- Specialist networking skills relating to managing active equipment, including wireless technology. · Able to lead major ICT improvement projects.
- Able to apply an innovative approach to problem solving across the range of hardware, software and systems
- Able to keep abreast with technological changes and provide technical advice about improvements that would benefit Change Please
- Able to provide advice and guidance to senior staff on technical and specialist information and influence Change Please policy on such matters.
- Able to document systems and procedures, e.g. produce a staff handbook for ICT support team.
- Able to manage an allocated budget.
- Able to persuade, negotiate with and influence others, e.g. suppliers of goods and services.
- Some need to use analytical, judgmental, creative and developmental skills, e.g. when assessing the impact of the introduction of new technology to Change Please when designing and setting up appropriate systems.
- Able to undertake short-term planning, e.g. managing own workload, overseeing the work of others, ensuring deadlines are met.
- Able to contribute to long term planning, e.g. in the area of budget distribution and planning for major ICT developments.
- Able to identify future ICT needs, problems and implications and adopt a proactive approach to the introduction of new technology
- Able to persuade, influence and motivate own staff
- Able to work constructively as part of a team
- Able to lift and handle ICT equipment.
To apply please submit your CV and supporting statement detailing your suitability for the role via the application method below.
Apply for ICT Manager, Part 16 hours a week
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly