Interim Finance Officer PT
Finance Officer | Part Time - 5 days| 6 months | ??17 to ??20 per hour | Remote working
A leading membership organisation is seeking an experienced interim Finance Officer to join the team on a part time basis, providing additional resource to the Finance Controller and wider finance team. The working pattern for this role will be, Monday to Friday - 3.5hrs per day.
You will be responsible for maintaining the accuracy of their transactional finance processes. Key responsibilities include:
- Assisting with bank reconciliations
- Cash management
- Credit control
- Sales ledger
- Raising invoices/credit notes on the CRM
- Identify issues and query resolution
The successful candidate will be self motivated and be able to operate independently within minimum daily direction.
- AAT qualified or part qualified ACCA/CIMA
- Minimum 3 years+ in a similar finance role
- Knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics
- Previous use of Sun - advantageous
- Strong attention to detail and able to produce work with a high level of accuracy
- Able to analyse information
- Has made process improvements/implementation
- Strong stakeholder management
- Fully conversant with Microsoft Excel (intermediate)
You will need to be immediately available or on a short notice period to be considered for this role. My client is in a position to offer full remote onboarding and training.