PART TIME FC ROLE - Our client is a family-run Property and Care Home business in North London seeking a part time local Head of Finance / Financial Controller to run its small finance team. Various flexible part time options available, but likely to be 3 days or equivalent across more days. Supporting the MD during a period of change and growth, this No 1 part time Financial Controller role will involve:
- Manage day to day finance function, overseeing bookkeeping, payables, receivables and payroll
- Preparation of management accounts, KPIs, forecasts and budgets, liaising with budget holders.
- Review current systems and processes and implement new software and improved reporting
- Liaise with external accountants with regards to year end and statutory accounts preparation
- Support the MD and Management Team with growth plans
This part time Financial Controller role will require the gravitas to be a number 1 in finance and manage a small team. Strong attention to detail is required, as is excellent analytical and problem solving skills. Excellent communication skills are required to work closely with the management team and department heads. Various flexible part time options available, but likely to be 3 days or equivalent across more days