J&B - Marketing Assistant, Open to flexible working
Justerini & Brooks is a fine wine and spirits merchants founded in St. James's in 1749, originally to provide wine and spirits to the aristocratic households of London. The firm has been a supplier to every British monarch since the coronation of King George III in 1761.
- Responsible for collaboratively ensuring the successful running of all marketing campaigns across wine, whisky and other spirits, globally.
- Support in the brand development of Pimm’s Vodka Cup and activation planning and execution.
- Responsible for the successful output of PR agencies in line with our campaigns.
- Manages the blog content schedule and ensures our events are talked about.
- Responsible for PR agencies relating to various campaigns.
- Coordinating the development, approvals and supply of all media materials for print ads, digital and outdoor advertising.
- Manages the window design agency. Assists the buyers in story and design development and briefs the agency for production and installation.
- Creatively bring in partnerships for the window designs including with Diageo for Whisky, Pimm’s and directly with Champagne Houses for example around Christmas.
- Manage the running of partnership events alongside our PR agency.
- Responsible for ensuring brand guidelines are upheld on design and proof of all event invitations
- Supports Events with compiling guest lists and on-the-day management.
- Managing the social media strategy and execution across branded platforms to reflect the luxury brand feel of Justerini & Brooks.
- Developing existing content and imagery, and then producing via third party.
- Analysing and tweaking content streams to maximise ROI.
- Strategically runs our e-sales offer meetings (generate circa £20million a year), manages the schedule and coordinates Buyers for content.
- Responsible for proofing and design of the mailers as well as which segmented customer list to send them to.
- Ensuring our website is updated with each mailer offer and imagery is updated across platforms.
Ad hoc web:
- A keen wordsmith and runs all awards submissions with Buyers.
- Ensures we are listed as Stockists for our wines with various publications i.e. Decanter.
- Sending press samples as needed.
- Collates and circulates press coverage and sends internally.
Celebrating our inclusive and diverse culture is core to Diageo’s purpose of “celebrating life every day everywhere”. This purpose is, in itself, inclusive in nature, as it values everybody irrespective of background, disability, religion, gender identity, sexuality or ethnicity.
We know that for our business to thrive and for Diageo to realize its ambition, we depend on having diverse talent with a range of backgrounds, skills and capabilities in each of the 180 countries in which we operate and to reflect our broad consumer base. We view diversity as one of the key enablers that helps our business to grow and our values, purpose and standards set the conditions for us to respect the unique contribution each person brings.
Flexibility is key to success in our business and many of our staff work flexibly in many different ways, including part-time, compressed hours, flexible location. Please talk to us about what flexibility means to you and don’t let anything stop you from applying.
Character Is Everything