Content Specialist - open to flexible working
4 days left
- Contract Type
Agile Working Options
Flexible / Variable Hours
This role can be based out of our Bristol, Edinburgh, Halifax or London hubs - we're mainly looking for the above skillsets. The broad base salary banding across the UK is from £36,405pa and £43,029pa (depending on location)*
Job Description Summary
Lloyds Banking Group is committed to be the best digital bank for consumers and businesses in the UK. We're the UK’s leading digital bank, with over 11 million active online customers across our four main brands, as well as the UK’s biggest mobile bank. Our vision is to be the pioneer in digital relationship banking and recognised as the best in Europe in the way digital technologies are used to safely and simply service our customers across channels.
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join the Website Content team in Digital Service Development and Content and become part of our diverse team. There'll be plenty of opportunity to make a difference to the lives of our customers through our brands like Halifax, Bank of Scotland, Lloyds Bank, and MBNA.
What would you be doing?
In this role you'll work with partners across our Consumer Servicing value stream, among others, to understand their digital requirements and make recommendations on content and customer experience optimisation, using our Content Management system (CMS).
The changes you'll lead on can vary from helping to improve online customer communications, through to playing a key role in supporting redesign projects and our transformation programmes. You'll work with key business partners to approve the changes and ensure they are accurate and compliant. You'll be responsible for updating the content and design changes in the CMS and support the final delivery of the changes to our live websites.
What will you get involved with?
- Executing timely and accurate delivery of content change to LBG websites
- Ensure websites adhere to standards and guidelines: Brand guidelines, accessibility, site structure, tone of voice, performance, legal & compliance
- Responsibility for applying due diligence to authorise changes to the live websites
- Provide consultancy services on customer experience, UX, usability and web development both within Digital and across the wider business population
About your experience…
You'll have a deep understanding of content management systems, significant understanding of User Experience and User Centred Design principles. Significant experience of web development either for projects or BAU site maintenance and a real passion for everything digital. You'll also be adept at balancing multiple priorities in a dynamic and delivery environment, a strong teammate but also able to use own initiative.
The skills and background you'll need..
- A proven grasp of CMS Systems, ideally Teamsite or AEM
- Attention to fine detail ensuring accuracy of change
- Partner management establishing relationships with colleagues to ensure the best outcome for our customers
- Good written communication skills
- Planning and organisation skills to ensure delivery according to business requirements
- Experience in UX and UX principles
- Search engine optimisation, accessibility, online copywriting and usability (desirable).
- A real passion for empathising and translating customer needs, ensuring they have the customer in mind in all decisions
What would you get in return?
You'd get a benefits package that includes;
- A performance related discretionary bonus
- Generous pension contribution
- 28 days leave plus bank holidays
- A flexible cash pot (4% of base salary) to spend on benefits
- Private health cover
- Wider corporate benefits and perks
We're dedicated to giving you opportunities and support to develop you both expertly and personally to optimise your potential.
As a new colleague, you'll join us on our journey to build a 21st century bank that reflects modern Britain, and craft an inclusive culture where all colleagues feel encouraged and valued.
We're committed to building a workforce which reflects the diversity of the customers and communities we serve, and to building an inclusive environment where all our colleagues can be themselves and succeed on merit. We support the principles of agile working and are happy to consider flexible working arrangements. We're an equal opportunity employer and deeply value diversity within our organisation.
So, if you have the experience we're seeking then get in touch, we'd love to hear from you.
Together we make it possible.