Marketing Copywriter Executive
We are looking for a talented and experienced Marketing Copywriter Exec to join our vibrant team.
There couldn't be a better time to join Cambridge Creative, as we're in a super exciting period of expansion across the entire business. Based in an attractive village location just outside the city, we're a marketing agency with a strong background in the UK Holiday Park industry and have recently started to serve the B2B, charity and transport sectors with our capabilities covering both offline and online creatives.
We're looking for someone who has a passion for delivering high-quality marketing material across a range of platforms and mediums for our clients. Detail-orientated and creative, you'll work closely with the Creative Director and our clients to manage, create, and produce briefs for the design team, taking ownership of the finished product.
You'll have demonstrable experience in writing compelling marketing copy for a range of materials, including but not limited to websites, blogs, brochures, leaflets, and social media content with a focus on creative and original ways of showcasing content for our clients. And as the customer is at the core of all we do, excellent interpersonal and account management skills are required to build long-lasting and profitable partnerships.
What will be required:
* Work with the wider team to plan, execute and optimise campaigns to drive growth for marketing channels
* Write and develop engaging, relevant copy and content for all marketing channels
* Where possible, consider SEO in copywriting to enhance digital performance
* Demonstrated excellence in writing, proofreading, and editing with attention to detail
* Deliver exceptional creativity with an ability to produce innovative and original ideas both on your own and with others
* Identify future marketing opportunities for our own business and our clients
* Produce blogs and similar marketing literature to keep our brand relevant and attract prospective clients with compelling content
* Manage, build, and maintain relationships with partners to deliver against goals and strategy
* Collaborate with internal departments to establish campaign objectives, complete tasks, and identify and solve problems
* Write SMART and effective marketing plans
* An adaptable nature that works well in a fast-paced agency environment
* Ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines
* Preferable: experience working within an agency
Benefits of working for Cambridge Creative:
* Great opportunities to make the role your own and get involved with exciting projects in a fast-paced, creative, and fun office environment
* Competitive pay and pension
* Possibility part time hours for the right candidate
* 32 days holiday including bank holidays with annual increases for years of service
* Flexible working hours and remote options available
* Investment in your growth with training and development opportunities
* Fast-growing company with plenty of room for career development
* Team building and staff days out
* On-site parking
Think you've got the skills we need? Apply today