Part Time Customer Care Representative
Great Part Time Customer Care Rep - Ongoing support and personal development - Ambitious brand
Juice is absolutely thrilled to be partnering again with one of our favourite clients, in their search for Part Time Customer Care Representatives.
This business is certainly going places and have been disrupting their industry and making waves. It has never been a better time to join as they look to implement their growth plans for 2021 and beyond.
They are looking for enthusiastic and determined individuals to join the team who are passionate about putting the customer at the heart of everything they do. The role is vital in the overall customer experience the company offers.
This is a fantastic role to fit around family commitments, university studies or someone looking for that flexibility.
The day to day
* Effectively handling customer queries through our email, social, chat and telephony channels in a timely and professional manner.
* Taking ownership of anything from information on products and order updates to complaints, always aiming to resolve first time.
* Improving customer satisfaction by owning a customer query through to resolution
* Taking an active role in complaint resolution with the aim to resolve on first contact
* Calling customers to book installations, outlining the process and answering questions
* Problem solving and contributing to the improvement of working processes within the team and wider business
* Sharing information with colleagues and updating knowledge management systems
* Any other reasonable duties that may be required from time to time to ensure all our customers have a great experience
What are we looking for?
* Demonstrable experience gained in a high volume B2C customer service centre
* Experience in handling and owning complaints through to resolution and to timescales.
* Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office, G-Suite and Google Analytics
* Ability to simplify complex topics and communicate them clearly with customers
* Confident and professional verbal and written communication
* Good listener, able to identify customer needs and guide conversations to understand and resolve customer queries
* Empathetic and able to relate to a wide-ranging demographic
* Flexible approach and ability to meet deadlines
* Desire to learn and takes initiative to develop professionally
* Excellent time management skills
* Positive can-do attitude
You must be able to work a Saturday, with a minimum of 15 hours and a maximum of 25 hours.
Salary: ??21,000.00-??25,000.00 per year (dependant on experience) Pro Rata
Part-time hours: 15-25 per week