Job Title: IFA Administrator
Salary: ??22000 - ??28000 (pro rata)
Our client is an award winning, chartered independent financial advisory firm with a fantastic reputation for providing truly independent and accurate advice to their clients. They provide a holistic approach for both corporate and individual clients on a variety of financial products.
They are a solid team and each of them play a large role in the company, so they are looking for someone who is willing to make a real impact to their small paraplanning team. The company can offer support and training to ensure anyone who joins can exceed their own expectations in this role and gain knowledge by working alongside some of the best in the industry.
This role would sit within the back-office function of the business and provide support to the financial advisers and their clients. Daily duties would include technical report writing and good knowledge of pensions would be needed for this role. The ideal candidate would be already familiar with a variety of providers, processing new business and acting as the first point of contact for clients.
- At least 2 years' experience provide administrative support to financial advisors.
- Comfortable liaising with advisors, paraplanners and clients.
- Strong work ethic and enthusiasm.
- Loyal and willing to pitch in where needed.
- Several professional qualifications.
- Strong knowledge of pensions.
- IRESS back-office system.
- Friendly and support work environment.
- Professional training and exam support.
- Flexi-time and part-time hours available.
If you are interested in learning more about this role, then please get in touch at Capio.