Head of Talent (Part-Time), UK Leading Private Equity Fund, London, UK
Our client, a UK leading Private Equity fund, is looking to hire a Head of Talent on a part-time basis to join their London team. The fund, which invests across a number of strategies, have a track record of completing investments in very quick succession allowing them to have a high-deal count. They have recently completed a fundraise and are currently deploying that fund into a number of new exciting acquisitions.
As the Head of Talent, you will immediately be afforded plenty of responsibility, being tasked with delivering on Chair, Non-Exec, C-suite and value add appointments into the funds every growing portfolio. On a daily basis, you will be working closely with the internal leadership and deal partners, whilst also working on a number of talent management and advisory tasks.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced talent, recruitment or search professional with an excellent network and track record of placing PE portfolio Executives who is now looking to move into a part-time time position and join an industry leading fund.
- Working closely with the Investment Partners and portfolio boards to assess hiring requirements
- Lead on hiring across the portfolio for Chair, Non-Exec, C-suite and value add appointments
- Resource, grow and develop a talent pool of Executive level candidates
- Managing candidate relationships and ensuring all information is kept up to date
- Establish and manage relationships with external search firms
- Identify and develop talent management strategies and policies across the portfolio
- Previous talent management, recruitment or executive search experience
- Excellent network of private equity portfolio Executives
- A strong track record of appointing senior executives across a broad range of industries
- A genuine interest in wanting to work part-time (3-4 days per week)