Senior Recruitment Consultant
FRONTrunner are based in Watford, we are well established with 10 years experience and nearly 20 years of combined recruitment experience in the company.. We are looking for a Senior recruiter with experience within the dental sector to help continue to grow an existing desk, clients to work on from day 1, and a database of dental practices for you to pick and choose from.
To be successful in this role you need:-
- At least 12 months successful recruitment experience within the dental sector on a perm desk
- Experience getting new clients as well as the candidate side of things
- Experience working towards and surpassing recruitment and revenue targets
- A drive to progress internally and earn good commission
Salary / Benefits
- 25k basic salary to start, this goes up to 30k once you have hit your first consultants target
- Monthly commission from 20-30% of what you invoice for the company - this depends on how successful you are
- A transparent plan on targets to hit to get a promotion and pay raise every 3 months
- Bonuses for breaking company records
- Free parking on site if you are office based
- Close to shops, supermarket and the gym if you are office based - we would also recruit a remote worker with experience that can operate under their own steam
This role would be perfect for someone with dental recruitment experience who feels that they aren't getting a decent rate of commission or someone that feels stuck where they are with no progression. At FRONTrunner your basic salary can increase every 3 months if you are surpassing target - the same stands for promotions.
We would also speak with people who want to be remote based AND also anyone wanting to do part time hours to fit around their home life.
Call us now to find out more about FRONTrunner
In the event that you are contacted for a role, please note that as part of the registration process you shall be required to provide FRONTrunner Recruitment Ltd. with proof of identity as well as proof of eligibility to work in the United Kingdom.