Finance Analyst Rebates
Your new company
Hays are currently working with a large organisation based in Leamington spa who are looking for a finance analyst to join a well established team. Ideally you will have worked in a finance administration role and be looking to take your next step into finance.
This is a part time position with flexible working hours, for more information please apply below.
Your new role
- Partnering with the Sales teams to ensure rebates are renewed in a timely manner.
- Management of the PCRA email box and rebates tracker.
- Preparation of rebates analysis file's resolving queries with Sales team.
- Co-ordination of completed rebates with Customer Rebates Team.
- Highlighting opportunities for improvement to ensure best practice.
- Tailor information to the audience so that analysis immediately highlights what they need to do.
- Provide support to the Finance Business Partner on an ad hoc basis.
- Support and collaborate with other parts of the UK Finance Team
What you'll need to succeed
- Strong excel skills - capable of VLOOKUP and Pivot tables as a minimum.
- Accuracy - high attention to detail.
- Execution - capable of executing tasks to a high standard whilst managing personal time and workload efficiently.
- Communication - building partnerships and maintaining strong relationships with finance colleagues and sales personnel.
- Proactive - ability to improve the impact and quality of reports, simplify concepts and standard processes based on learned knowledge.
- Flexible - demonstrating a willingness to learn and committed to both personal and corporate development
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.