Part Time Co-ordinator - Initial 6 Month Contract
- Contract Type
- Contract - interim/fixed term
Farnborough (flexible remote working)
We are seeking a self-motivated individual to look after circa 70 permanent employees across three locations, Farnborough, Thorne and Park Royal. This is for our client who is a prestige automotive business.
The ideal candidate will have experience in recruitment with knowledge of HR processes, as these are full time employees. You must be able to manage you own time and prioritise your workload effectively as the role with involve a lot of project based work.
The successful applicant will be very customer focused as they will be the main point of contact for day-to-day queries from our client and our employees, therefore we are looking for someone who is able to adapt their style to suit their audience, and is used to dealing with people as all levels.
This role will be Farnborough based at our client site however, we can be flexible for the right person with a mix of office based and home working. We can offer up to 80% home working once training is complete. In return, we are looking for someone who is extremely flexible and able to travel to Park Royal or Thorne if needed, but not on a frequent basis.
20 hours per week, ideally Monday to Friday but we can be flexible around fixed hours.
Key Focus Areas
* To build and maintain strong relationships with key stakeholders for our client
* Establish a good working relationship with individuals that are employed by Gi Group.
* Co-ordinate and manage employment projects such as salary reviews, planning and
movements in an ever changing business
* Manage day to day queries relating to holiday, absence and payroll
* Assist is recruitment projects
* Strong focus on attention to detail
* Good people and admin skills
* Ability to follow detailed processes
* Outstanding organisation and self-motivation
* Computer literate
* Resilience and tenacity
* Team player