2 days left
- Contract Type
Accounts Assistant role for a Global Direct to Consumer Beverages Company. The role is permanent and requires an immediate start.
This is a work from home position and it is expected you will have an office setup with suitable Wi-Fi/internet connection.
Reporting directly to Regional Financial Controller.
Duties and responsibilities:
1. Responsible for quarterly VAT & Intrastat preparation for EU countries. Act as a liaison with EU tax agents on VAT and other tax matters.
2. Handle Accounting of Commission reconciliation.
3. To ensure Bookkeeping is up to date and prepared for *month end reporting.
*Posting invoices, sales, cos, accruals, prepayments, depreciation, adjusting entries, bank reconciliations, inter-company, adjusting entries.
4. Perform sales and various accounts reconciliation processes for Regional accounts
5. To assist with month-end reporting including full analysis of the overheads.
6. Assist in 6 week cash flow forecast and analysis
7. Assist in annual reporting and audit related matters
8. Supervise Accounts Payable Assistant, review their work and provide training and guidance where necessary.
9. Co-ordinating with merchant and bank relationship managers
- Ideal candidates will have at least 1 year' experience as a Bookkeeper /Assistant Accountant
- Have previous accounts experience either in an Accountancy practice or in industry where the company was part of a group or was split departmentally.Multi-entity experience is advantageous
- Part Qualified level, ACCA, AAT qualified or actively studying towards accountancy exams preferential
- Experienced in QuickBooks is an advantage
- Attention to detail
- Numerical Accuracy
- Organisation skills
- Ability to detect and correct inconsistences
- Good communication skills (written and verbal).
- Good working knowledge of Excel and Accounting software
- Able to multi-task in a fast pace environment and be a team player.
- Gross ??24,000 per annum during a 3-month probationary period and will be reviewed upon successful completion of the probationary period.
- Remote working/Working from home
- Allowance for Remote working/working from home
- Working hours-08:30 - 17:00 or 09:00 - 17:30 (Monday to Friday)
- Occasional meeting face to face with colleagues
Unfortunately due to the volume of applications we receive, if ORGANO??? has not contacted you within five days of your application then please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.