3 days left
- Contract Type
(Talent Acquisition / Recruitment Consultant)
Department: Talent Team
Reporting to: Senior Talent Lead / Head of Talent
WE ARE SPARTA GLOBAL
Sparta Global is a leading provider of technology consulting services providing cross-functional teams to power short-term and long-term projects with relevant skills -within government and private sector organisations; fintech, media, insurance, retail, legal, travel, property, technology, start-ups -for over a hundred organisations within the UK.
We invest in recruiting high-calibre graduates and build them into high-performing consultants through our intensive training Academies within our nationwide Sparta Global Program, before placing them with our clients including ASOS, NHS, Channel 4, Three Mobile, RBS, Shell and many more. Areas we train in include but are not limited to; Software Engineering/Development, Software Testing, Test Automation, SDET, DevOps, Cyber Security, Data Engineering, Business Analysis.
THE TALENT TEAM
Key to our success and there to support our ambitious growth plans of the business is the Talent function. The team is headed by the Head of Talent and supported by Senior Talent Leads and Coordinators and work in a 180-recruitment environment, focusing purely on candidate management. The team is responsible for managing incoming applications, resourcing and headhunting, assessments, interviewing, offer management, onboarding and university engagement and companywide events. As a Talent Representative, you work to attract the best talent for the Academy, advising applicants and assessing their suitability for our program, while cultivating and supporting them throughout the process and providing exceptional customer experience.
- Daily management of the CRM (salesforce) to manage incoming applications and complete administrative tasks on applicant files
- Resourcing and headhunting candidates using Job boards
- Recruitment marketing and attraction/branding events
- Using LinkedIn to increase brand awareness and source
- Providing an exceptional customer/candidate experience
- Using MS Teams and Outlook daily to collaborate
- Contributing to documentation and collateral for the team
- Building relationships with candidates and managing a pipeline
- Contacting contacts by both phone and email to pre-screen
- Assessing Psychometric and Technical tests results
- Booking in interviews and preparing candidates
- Interviewing, assessing, and coaching
- Sending out and managing offers and contract queries
- Objection handling, compelling and cultivation of candidates
- Contributing to team huddles and meetings
- Working towards weekly and monthly personal and team targets
- Supporting company events and university initiatives
- Reporting on numbers, pipeline, and commitments
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- A robust work ethic
- Organisation and time management skills
- Strong verbal/written communication skills
- The capacity to work independently as well as within a team
- The ability to work and learn in a fast-paced environment
- A keen interest in Technology and curiosity to learn and grow
- Experience working in a recruitment and/or sales envionrment
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU
- A competitive starting salary pf ??23,000 per annum with an OTE of ??28,5000
- Uncapped commission and earning potential
- Progression and promotion opportunity
- 21 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Yearly personal development budget
- Work from home options
- Pension and health care
- On-site parking
- City centre location
Why work for us?
We take time and care to develop your abilities and confidence, your success is our success - together we make other businesses stronger.
We have great partners:
What's really great about having a career in tech is that is transcends all industries, and as such we partner with businesses across all sectors - central government, leading consultancies, charities, the UKs largest mobile network operators, the world's leading music and podcast streaming platform, popular insurance groups, banks... the list goes on.
We're super inclusive:
We like to be thought of as ED&I champions - To help illustrate the wonderful culture we maintain here at Sparta; we have won a host of awards and been finalists for many more:
- Booking.com - Employer of the Year Award
- Computing - Women in IT Excellence Award 2019
- Women in Tech - Best Tech Employer Awards
- Women in Tech - Diversity and Inclusion Rising Star of the Year Award
This role would suit someone with sales and/or recruitment experience within a corporate envionrment, who is looking to get into a more consultative and candidate/delivery focused role. If you want to be part of a growing and nuturing company and take the next step in your carer, then we want to hear from you!