Office Manager & HR Support - Ealing
3 days left
- Contract Type
A highly successful global pharmaceutical market research company based in Ealing is looking to recruit an Office Manager & HR Support person. Duties will include to ensure the smooth running of the office and perform a variety of admin tasks. Ensuring the smooth operation of company procedures, office equipment is maintained, relevant records are up to date and admin processes work effectively.
Provide effective HR admin support, coordinating inductions, managing holidays and sickness records and undertake other ad-hoc HR tasks as required.
The ideal candidate must have outstanding attention to detail, be highly motivated, proactive, show initiative, be capable of multi-tasking and manage their workload in a timely manner. You will have excellent organisational skills and take pride in your work by maintaining high standards on all aspects of your job. The role will require 4 days in the office and 1 day working from home.
- Designs and implement office policies by establishing standards and procedures
- Ensure kitchen supplies are maintained
- Arrange necessary maintenance. (e.g., arrange regular testing for electrical equipment, safety devices and repairs)
- Maintain stationary supplies and equipment
- Ensure general office cleanliness and maintain clear desk policy
- Process expenses and invoices
- Manages relationship with vendors, service providers and landlord, ensuring that all items are delivered and invoices and paid on time
- Organise training sessions
- Occasional support of directors: diaries and travel itineraries
- Maintain up to date job descriptions
- Ensure right to work and reference checks are completed and records maintained
- Complete new starter request forms to provide to IT
- Ensure new starters have a smooth joining experience
- Organise induction programme for all new joiners
- Manage holiday bookings. Keep accurate sickness records
- Communicate benefits to employees on an on-going basis
- Organised, accurate, discreet at all times and able to monitor work for quality
- Office Management and HR support experience working in a small office
- Pro-active, use their initiative - lateral thinker
- Strong Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook and PowerPoint skills
- Excellent organisational, communication and interpersonal skills
Huntress Search Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.