Traffic / Studio Manager - Award Winning B2B Marketing Agency
3 days left
- Contract Type
Job Title: Traffic / Studio Manager - Award Winning B2B Creative Marketing Agency
Location: Central London
Salary: ??30K - ??40K (Depending on experience)
Benefits: Flexible/remote working options, annual personal development plan and excellent training, birthdays off, duvet days and annual trips to Ibiza!
Award winning B2B creative marketing agency, providing strategic direction to high growth technology businesses. This B2B agency specialise in supporting technology businesses creative exceptional account-based marketing, branding, content strategy and direction, eye catching campaigns and lead generation. Their strategic focus combined with creative and digital expertise, enables them to create driven results, raise brand awareness and drive revenue.
This is a growing B2B agency, who provide excellent training and development and offer huge opportunities for progression!
About the Resource and Studio Manager Role
- Reporting into the Director and work collaboratively with the creative and account management team on client briefs.
- Build excellent relationships with the best freelancers in the industry.
- Act as the 'go-to' person for all things resource, maximising schedule efficiency.
- Act as the point of contact for all briefs that are being sent to the studio, and ensure all briefs are delivered on time.
- Manage and review budgets, timelines, costings, and onboard processes.
- Constantly maintain the studio scheduling system.
- Run weekly schedule and production meetings.
- 3+ years' experience as a Studio/Resource/Traffic Manager, within a marketing and advertising agency.
- Someone that is not afraid to get their hands dirty and hit the ground running in a fast-paced environment.
- Someone that is happy working in an environment where traffic requirements change constantly.
- Experience working and resourcing design, copy and content, strategy, and video projects.
- Confident, vibrant, and overall fun person to work with!
- Huge team player - always happy to help other team members.
For more information about the Resource and Studio Manager role or to apply, please email Ornella via or call me directly on .
Reuben Sinclair was voted UK's Best Agency Recruiter (MARA 2018).
We specialise in delivering recruitment solutions for complete brand engagement: Sales, Marketing, PR & Digital and work with some of the most innovative, entrepreneurial and award-winning brands and agencies in the industry.