Purchase Ledger Accounts Payable
3 days left
- Contract Type
- Contract - interim/fixed term
Our client have the opportunity for a Purchase Ledger / accounts payable to join their finance team on an initial 6 month contract based in Edinburgh, with the flexibility of working from home too.
The administrator purchase ledger / accounts payable main role purpose:
The Administrator Purchase Ledger position at SAU reports to the Manager Purchase Ledger. The purpose of the role is to provide administrative and information support across all Purchase Ledger activities whilst ensuring that the businesses suppliers are paid accurately and on time and in accordance with the purchase to pay policy and departmental procedures. They will also support the Purchase Ledger vision to act as a business partner focused on efficiency, collaboration and innovation whilst ensuring our core values for Growth, Control and Challenge are maintained.
The purchase ledger administrator qualifications, skills & qualities:
- Sound knowledge of Purchase Ledger processes and accounting procedures, supported by an accounting qualification or relevant experience.
- Excellent working knowledge of SAP and Ariba eProcurement systems is desirable
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Excel and Word is essential.
- High level of communication skills.
- A strong team player with the ability to develop good working relationships with both external and internal contacts.
- Highly motivated and able to prioritise work effectively to ensure key deadlines are met.
- Time management skills to meet the daily, weekly and monthly deadlines.
- Attention to detail and high level of accuracy are attributes which are paramount to this role.
- Understanding of the business needs and how the Purchase Ledger function provides support to these.
To apply for this role you must be eligible to live and work in the UK, and be able to obtain security clearance.